A good MRE drink that I've been making for a while.

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Steve
inactive

A good MRE drink that I've been making for a while.

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:50 am

You know the Mocha Powder and stuff right guys? Well, I always mix that with 2 Instant Coffees (More if you want, I sometimes do that when I'm extra worn out from rambling) and its kinda like Mocha coffee, its like a good dessert coffee drink and you dont really have to add sugar, its pretty cool.

I've done it about half the time I get those Mocha packets.

If you guys ever wanna try it, then do it, and let me know if you liked it or not. Hopefully you do! :)

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:15 am

Wow, Steve - two coffee packets in there? Sounds pretty strong.

It also kind of sounds like Ranger Pudding - you open up the cocoa packet, dump in the sugar, crearmer, instant coffee, (and optionally the peanut butter) and add in a little water to get the right consistency.

It's great stuff - you get a big sugar and caffeine rush.

Steve
inactive

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:23 am

That sounds really strange... but good. Ranger pudding, funny name.,, but still nonetheless I'll try it.
You lose one - you rig one.

- Captain Quint

Hi, my name is Steve and I ramble alot... for many reasons I wish to keep to myself. :)

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:19 pm

I need to try that ranger pudding. Sounds pretty good. If you live close by me Steve, we can trade components. I don't ever use the mocha cappacinno and I have some and a the coffee as well and creamer which I never use. Got any bread or bev base powder? We can do a trade.
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"

kellywmj

Post by kellywmj » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:29 pm

In the IMPs you actually get(in the lunch menus) a pudding bag. Flavours were vanilla(sucked) chocolate(sort of greasy tasting) or the best, which was banana. In the mixing bag, substitute half the water with Southern Comfort, or issue rum, and life became good!