My current rations collection

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
QuickBricks

My current rations collection

Post by QuickBricks » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:06 am

This is my very first post here and I am very excited to be a part of this community!

With that out of the way, please enjoy a few pictures of my current ration collection. I must first give credit where
credit is due to Steve1989MREinfo for getting me motivated in collecting these again. I collected rations as a kid through both
desert storm campaigns due to my uncle being a pilot during that. Now Steve has reignited my love for collecting rations! Thanks bud!

I have been primarily focusing on WW2 rations, but have recently collected a few Vietnam and Korean war rations/components.

I plan to go more in depth with these at a later time, but would like to start documenting these as soon as possible.

Feel free to ask any questions about these.

Cheers
main_background.jpg
Last edited by QuickBricks on Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:12 am, edited 15 times in total.

Amelieee1
eBay name: Amelieee1

Re: My current rations collection

Post by Amelieee1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:47 am

May we pay our respects to your bank balance
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

Smitty

Post by Smitty » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 am

Pressing F to pay my respects to the bank account.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:41 am

koreyyy1 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:47 am
May we pay our respects to your bank balance
I purchased these all on ebay.... my bank balance hates me currently and made me sleep on the couch for 2 weeks after each purchase!

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:42 am

Smitty wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:25 am
Pressing F to pay my respects to the bank account.
My bank account thanks you for the kind words but still can't feel it's legs... it will likely be in a wheel chair for a while :(

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Wow, you don’t mess around! Jumping right into it with the big-time stuff. Very impressive. I, too give my condolences to your bank account. Hope you had enough first aid supplies on-hand to stop the bleeding when you got torn a new (you get the idea).

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 pm

parafireboy wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm
Wow, you don’t mess around! Jumping right into it with the big-time stuff. Very impressive. I, too give my condolences to your bank account. Hope you had enough first aid supplies on-hand to stop the bleeding when you got torn a new (you get the idea).
Haha! No med kits unfortunately although I am searching.

I go for complete kits or nothing at all, so it's been difficult to say the least when medical components are involved they're usually "missing" or abused and depleted.

And yes, I am addicted to rations... I literally just bought a 1944 AAF Emergency Parachute Ration in great condition!

My bank account says shes moving out on my next purchase and getting a new sugar daddy who respects her more. ( what she doesn't know is I have another bank account who I love more ;)

Cheers

Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:45 pm

QuickBricks wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 pm
parafireboy wrote:

I go for complete kits or nothing at all, so it's been difficult to say the least when medical components are involved they're usually "missing" or abused and depleted.

And yes, I am addicted to rations... I literally just bought a 1944 AAF Emergency Parachute Ration in great condition!

My bank account says shes moving out on my next purchase and getting a new sugar daddy who respects her more. ( what she doesn't know is I have another bank account who I love more ;)

Cheers
The rarest thing in my collection is a sealed 2004 ORP
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:57 pm

koreyyy1 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:45 pm
QuickBricks wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 pm
parafireboy wrote:

Cheers
The rarest thing in my collection is a sealed 2004 ORP
I just checked Steve's review on youtube of that. I love those style of ration packs. They include so many useful things. I always imagine being lost in the wild but
having one of those. How big of a boost would that be! So many useful things.

Amelieee1

Post by Amelieee1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:44 pm

For some reason in the last 2 weeks there has been a wave of 2004 style rations on british ebay if I find one ill shoot you a PM