B@stards opened my cinnamon bun :/

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Re: B@stards opened my cinnamon bun :/

Post by Conrad » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Sailswish wrote:I said a Terminator quote to a buddy and he had no idea. A guy who doesn't watch TV or movies. Sad. He's an audiophile, you have eyes. Use them.
I have the Internet and DVDs so I have access to things I WANT to watch, just no TV by choice. I could probably look up that border control show too but I don't think I want to. Despite the prospect of attractive customs officers on it

OtisRNeedleman

Post by OtisRNeedleman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Conrad wrote:
Sailswish wrote:I said a Terminator quote to a buddy and he had no idea. A guy who doesn't watch TV or movies. Sad. He's an audiophile, you have eyes. Use them.
I have the Internet and DVDs so I have access to things I WANT to watch, just no TV by choice. I could probably look up that border control show too but I don't think I want to. Despite the prospect of attractive customs officers on it

Same here. No TV for me, either. Very little out there worth watching. "57 channels and nothing on..."

DangerousDave

Post by DangerousDave » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 am

She was just P.O.'ed cause the MRE did not have the Cherry-Blueberry Cobbler, so she stabbed it. She would have confiscated that for later. :roll:
After the Chicken and the Egg, came the "Omelet"!

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Post by Conrad » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:42 pm

DangerousDave wrote:She was just P.O.'ed cause the MRE did not have the Cherry-Blueberry Cobbler, so she stabbed it. She would have confiscated that for later. :roll:
If they'd opened that and left it in there, it would have been just a sticky mess

subway

Post by subway » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:41 pm

I've had the cinnamon and apple buns from Bridgeford. The apple bun was in a British 24hr rat pack. I must admit i prefer the apple bun. I warmed the cinnamon bun (from a Chicken Burrito Bowl MRE) in the FRH, but the apple bun i warmed in the microwave for a few seconds (sacrilegious i know).