Meal, Quick Serve 6 Man

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
lnschnei

Re: Meal, Quick Serve 6 Man

Postby lnschnei » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:42 pm

This was a great review. Really enjoyed it. Have you ever considered writing a book on military ration history ?

steve1989
eBay name: :D

Postby steve1989 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Thanks so much guys. It was a true labor of love and turned out well. I suppose a few camera angles were off and perhaps bringing non-spoiled dry milk on set for that pudding would have been nice. But mixing in non-ration items is a sort of cardinal sin for me in a purist approach to a review.

It was important to share this ration. Huge thanks to Cavguy for sharing it, providing such fantastic info, and Wats6831 for providing the link to me.
What is the oldest thing you've ever eaten?

WorkmanMRE

Postby WorkmanMRE » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 pm

steve1989 wrote:Thanks so much guys. It was a true labor of love and turned out well. I suppose a few camera angles were off and perhaps bringing non-spoiled dry milk on set for that pudding would have been nice. But mixing in non-ration items is a sort of cardinal sin for me in a purist approach to a review.

It was important to share this ration. Huge thanks to Cavguy for sharing it, providing such fantastic info, and Wats6831 for providing the link to me.

Thats why people will use your work for generations! Way cool man! Your dilligence will pay off. I've watched it twice!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------

Return to “MREs”