Danish MRE for trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Post Reply
thortof
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am
Location: Denmark

Danish MRE for trade

Post by thortof » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Hallo all,

I was wandering if anyone would be interested in trading MRE for danish MRE 24 hour rations? I have a 3-4 for trade.
Almost everything have interest.

Weight 1,7 kg
god to aug-2017
but actually it is only 2 item that has that experitation date the Jam and the fruit pasta, all other things have dates 2018-2020

Now With Pictures :)
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG
Regards Thorbjørn
Last edited by thortof on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Delicious
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by Delicious » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Hey it sounds good. What rations are you looking for?
Have access to: Polish, Russian, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:Swedish/Finnish, Chinese, Korean, New Zealand , Hungarian, HDR
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

thortof
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by thortof » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Delicious wrote:Hey it sounds good. What rations are you looking for?
I'm quit new to this, so most MRE are of interest, though I have most Scandinavian MRE, US standard and Lithuanian

thortof
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by thortof » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:40 am

I will put up pictures and Weight later this afternoon , +1 standard time

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1623
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:32 am

The Danish 24 Hour ration is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I'm willing to trade also. What are you looking for in trade?
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

thortof
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by thortof » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:10 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:The Danish 24 Hour ration is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I'm willing to trade also. What are you looking for in trade?
Im open for suggestions, only they have to be eatable, no over time.
Will there be problems with custom? From us to Europe ?

User avatar
sparkingdogg
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:35 pm
eBay name: sparkingdogg
Location: Omaha Nebraska USA
Contact:

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by sparkingdogg » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:49 pm

thortof wrote:Hallo all,

I was wandering if anyone would be interested in trading MRE for danish MRE 24 hour rations? I have a 3-4 for trade.
Almost everything have interest.

Weight 1,7 kg
god to aug-2017
but actually it is only 2 item that has that experitation date the Jam and the fruit pasta, all other things have dates 2018-2020

Now With Pictures :)
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG

Regards Thorbjørn
I have some fresh US LRP freeze dried rations I would trade, I have lots of menus, so maybe 4 US LRP for one of yours? You can pick the menus you want. The LRP is like backpacking food, big entree, quite good. I also have fresh US MRE and very many. PM me if any interest.

Cheers, John
I love the smell of 2 stroke oil and MRE coffee in the morning!

thortof
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:43 am
Location: Denmark

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by thortof » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:39 am

sparkingdogg wrote:
thortof wrote:Hallo all,

I was wandering if anyone would be interested in trading MRE for danish MRE 24 hour rations? I have a 3-4 for trade.
Almost everything have interest.

Weight 1,7 kg
god to aug-2017
but actually it is only 2 item that has that experitation date the Jam and the fruit pasta, all other things have dates 2018-2020

Now With Pictures :)
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG

Regards Thorbjørn
I have some fresh US LRP freeze dried rations I would trade, I have lots of menus, so maybe 4 US LRP for one of yours? You can pick the menus you want. The LRP is like backpacking food, big entree, quite good. I also have fresh US MRE and very many. PM me if any interest.

Cheers, John
Hi John, we could do that, pm me

User avatar
sparkingdogg
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:35 pm
eBay name: sparkingdogg
Location: Omaha Nebraska USA
Contact:

Re: Danish MRE for trade

Post by sparkingdogg » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:26 pm

thortof wrote:
sparkingdogg wrote:
thortof wrote:Hallo all,

I was wandering if anyone would be interested in trading MRE for danish MRE 24 hour rations? I have a 3-4 for trade.
Almost everything have interest.

Weight 1,7 kg
god to aug-2017
but actually it is only 2 item that has that experitation date the Jam and the fruit pasta, all other things have dates 2018-2020

Now With Pictures :)
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0207.JPG

Regards Thorbjørn
I have some fresh US LRP freeze dried rations I would trade, I have lots of menus, so maybe 4 US LRP for one of yours? You can pick the menus you want. The LRP is like backpacking food, big entree, quite good. I also have fresh US MRE and very many. PM me if any interest.

Cheers, John
Hi John, we could do that, pm me
PM sent!
I love the smell of 2 stroke oil and MRE coffee in the morning!

Post Reply