Coolest ration you own

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Sugarcane

Re: Coolest ration you own

Post by Sugarcane » Thu May 21, 2020 6:16 am

ViperGTS wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:19 am
lol, ok... these are Brit GS cans/items
Neat! Kind of reminds me of this one I got a little while back. I am in Australia now, so I have all the rations I purchase shipped to my parents' house in the US (ha! ha!). I haven't actually seen this one in person yet :cry:. Hopefully I can go back to visit in the US soon. This pic is from the seller...
Attachments
s-l1600 (21).jpg

koreyyy1
eBay name: Nil

Post by koreyyy1 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:27 am

Sugarcane wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:16 am
ViperGTS wrote:
Neat! Kind of reminds me of this one I got a little while back. I am in Australia now, so I have all the rations I purchase shipped to my parents' house in the US (ha! ha!). I haven't actually seen this one in person yet :cry:. Hopefully I can go back to visit in the US soon. This pic is from the seller...
Woah! Would you be willing to trade that?
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Thu May 21, 2020 5:13 pm

Sugarcane wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 6:16 am
ViperGTS wrote:
yours is all pretty, mine are just pieces, but they came from a Euro friend that I trade with often... im glad to even have these, they are not easy to find here
"Little ducks, there's trouble in Russia, so they called us"
Video Reviews:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfB4TN ... bNi1TwQF5w