Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:13 pm
- eBay name: tigerfiles
- Location: Virginia, USA
Wow, that's a hard call.
Entree: Chili, or Meatballs
Side: Veggie Crackers
Snack Sweet: Shortbread Cookie
Snack Savory: Nacho Cheese Pretzel Combos
What would you least favorite be?
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am
That is a hard call, I seem to like just about everything. I know its not exactly from a MRE, but I really liked those little toffe chocolate disks found in the old C rats, suprisingly tasty after all those years.
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:17 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
I happen to like the Vanilla Pound cake with some spiced apples on it. Warmed up......Hmmmm delicious
Entree: Chicken and Dumplings.....mmmmm...so goood
Also on those veggie crackers...look there not that bad,though they are very satisfying with some Bacon cheese spread.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:27 pm
- Location: Northern California
My favorite component?
Easy---- the FRH!
(no, seriously... the FRH tastes like shit! Don't try it!)
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:08 pm
- Location: Casselberry, FL
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"