Post your favorite tips, tricks, recipes.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:06 am
- Location: Germany
... don't look at what you eat ...
... just enjoy the taste ...
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:08 pm
- Location: Casselberry, FL
Ah, the best tip yet!
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:35 am
It looks good inside too :O
- Posts: 1412
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 am
- eBay name: advenutre-world-shop
- Location: Germany, Bavaria
My shop: http://www.adventure-world.de
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 7:48 am
- Location: Kingman, Arizona. USA
Ahh, the burrito.... Dry, but tasty. Never a better match for my trusty Tabasco!
Everything tastes better with Tabasco
- Posts: 1031
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:42 am
- Location: Brittany, Europe
yes, the burrito is tasty (dry also) but I found it *small* first of all!
It's ok for a five o'clock snack but for a main entree it's a bit stingy
In principio erat spamum
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:23 pm
- Location: Gulf Coast, TX
The burrito is pretty good, but it really needs all that salsa poured on it, then it rocks. But yeah, they should put two of those in there, then it'd be a meal.