Russian Prison Guard Ration (IRP-P)

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
paintballer4lfe
eBay name: paintballer4lfe09

Russian Prison Guard Ration (IRP-P)

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:31 pm

So i'm not sure if there is much information about this ration. I know it is a 24 hour ration for prison guards in Russia, not quite sure why they would need a ration pack for prison guards but still pretty cool regardless.

**If not allowed please remove and let me know***(or wrong section let me know)
I also wanted to make a thread so i could put a plug for this guys ebay page because he's really awesome and just starting off selling.
This is the guys ebay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/shiroiakai?_tr ... 7675.l2559
It seems he is out of the rations i bought from him minus the newerIRP-5 rations.

This is the box it came in

This is what he shipped it as:

Inside the box, decent for no padding inside the box:

So if anyone has some detailed information about the full use and reason why they have a prison guard ration that'd be great to know.

Asger

Re: Russian Prison Guard Ration (IRP-P)

Post by Asger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't think this is prison guard ration it's just wrong translation by accident or deliberate seller clickbait, this that you have is probably FSIN personel ration, that includes prisoners.
*** FaceBooK *** YouTubE ***

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Asger wrote:I don't think this is prison guard ration it's just wrong translation by accident or deliberate seller clickbait, this that you have is probably FSIN personel ration, that includes prisoners.
Translates to:
INDIVIDUAL RATION OF NUTRITION FOR PERSONAL COMPOSITION IN THE CRIMINAL-CORRUPTION SYSTEM (IRP-P) TU 10.89.19-001-08944 В5-2017

I’ll send a picture of it unwrapped to, looks just like the one Nathan’s MRE has which I assume is a prison guard ration?

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Asger

Post by Asger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Yeah as far as I know it's FSIN ration, used when needed by all personnel working in penitentiary service including prisoners. Prisoners get them too when they are transferred to other prison or a trial (court room) etc. Russia is very big and prisons there are scattered all over, some them in the middle of nowhere so getting from one to another place take time. And yeah nobody wants to be in Russian prison, not even guards want to be there and nowadays they (prisons) are much better then before. That ration is one of the smallest and cheapest Russian 24h, the cost is around $5 I think, so don't expect much.

BTW don't watch Nathan and think you will learn something, it's like watching Bruce Willis in Die Hard and think that's a realistic movie. An example could be; you send him some ration, but with the name "IRP-M a ration for Russian midgets" he would review it and in he would put pictures of Chinese midgets in intro, later he would blame Google, because it gave him that pictures when he googled Russian midgets. All research ends there, you give him name, Google gives him pictures.

I hope I helped you a bit. Have fun trying it.

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Asger wrote:Yeah as far as I know it's FSIN ration, used when needed by all personnel working in penitentiary service including prisoners. Prisoners get them too when they are transferred to other prison or a trial (court room) etc. Russia is very big and prisons there are scattered all over, some them in the middle of nowhere so getting from one to another place take time. And yeah nobody wants to be in Russian prison, not even guards want to be there and nowadays they (prisons) are much better then before. That ration is one of the smallest and cheapest Russian 24h, the cost is around $5 I think, so don't expect much.

BTW don't watch Nathan and think you will learn something, it's like watching Bruce Willis in Die Hard and think that's a realistic movie. An example could be; you send him some ration, but with the name "IRP-M a ration for Russian midgets" he would review it and in he would put pictures of Chinese midgets in intro, later he would blame Google, because it gave him that pictures when he googled Russian midgets. All research ends there, you give him name, Google gives him pictures.

I honestly think that Nathan’s MRE Guy is trash but that’s my opinion. So this is an actual prison ration right? 5$ though seriously?!

DonJa

Post by DonJa » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 am

paintballer4lfe wrote:
Asger wrote:Yeah as far as I know it's FSIN ration, used when needed by all personnel working in penitentiary service including prisoners. Prisoners get them too when they are transferred to other prison or a trial (court room) etc. Russia is very big and prisons there are scattered all over, some them in the middle of nowhere so getting from one to another place take time. And yeah nobody wants to be in Russian prison, not even guards want to be there and nowadays they (prisons) are much better then before. That ration is one of the smallest and cheapest Russian 24h, the cost is around $5 I think, so don't expect much.

I honestly think that Nathan’s MRE Guy is trash but that’s my opinion. So this is an actual prison ration right? 5$ though seriously?!
I've seen these before. They're real, just 8-12hr Russian rations. I really don't understand the concept.

Asger

Post by Asger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:03 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_P ... ry_Service <- it's their ration

Don't be shocked about price it's Russia and every country wants to be cheap as they can with rations. Emercom, Army, MVD, pilot ration are all below $10, what makes them expensive in USA/EU is mostly shipping among other things.

SNiiP3R

Post by SNiiP3R » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

Asger wrote:what makes them expensive in USA/EU is mostly shipping among other things.
Shipping and the words ** SUPER RARE ** :mrgreen:
US & International MRE store http://www.mrezone.com

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Asger wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_P ... ry_Service <- it's their ration

Don't be shocked about price it's Russia and every country wants to be cheap as they can with rations. Emercom, Army, MVD, pilot ration are all below $10, what makes them expensive in USA/EU is mostly shipping among other things.
Something new to me is always a fun time regardless of price haha. I didn’t pay much for the ration and the guy does bulk pricing he’s pretty cool.

I’ll post up the review video whenever I get time to do it.