International Shipping

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
paintballer4lfe
eBay name: paintballer4lfe09

International Shipping

Post by paintballer4lfe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:02 pm

So i bought an italian and dutch ration from a member and he asked me if he needed more then the item declaration or whatever the paper work is that states what is in it to ship to the US.
He also mentioned the USDA/FDA forms which i would assume he should NOT use right?

I told him to just ship it as not a food product and lable it as camping supplies or something just random and not food related in high hopes of it clearing customs. Am i missing anything else to tell him about shipping food to the US?

Eistee
eBay name: mjulian-de

Re: International Shipping

Post by Eistee » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:21 pm

I also like to declare "Hot chocolate" or "Cookies/Crackers" as contents of the package as most rations contain those things, so it isnt lying and it makes the "Gift" declaration more believable.

paintballer4lfe
eBay name: paintballer4lfe09

Re: International Shipping

Post by paintballer4lfe » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Eistee wrote:I also like to declare "Hot chocolate" or "Cookies/Crackers" as contents of the package as most rations contain those things, so it isnt lying and it makes the "Gift" declaration more believable.
Yeah i just got a latvian ration today and it was sent as "Camping hiking supplies" but if thats all you say and they try and say something to you personally about it you aren't lying by just stating that, rations are a camping and/or hiking item.