British 24 Multi Climate Trial Ration

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
PixleRations

Re: British 24 Multi Climate Trial Ration

Postby PixleRations » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:28 pm

PotterRat wrote:
PixleRations wrote:Probably a really stupid question, but what are the usual rules? I've never dealt with a ration this old before as far as I know.

Absolutely not a daft question. :D

Yep. Normally proceed with care, and use your senses.
I am always very wary of, and wouldn't eat anything with compromised packaging.
Be wary of bloated packaging, odd smells, odd looks, odd hisses, and odd tastes.
Trust your senses.
And always try a small piece first.. Not a big mouthfull. :D

Oh.. And watch a few of Steves reviews for the warning signs! :D

I'm most worried about the tuna pasta thing that's sitting in the box. None of the packaging on any item was compromised from what I seen, but I'll be careful when I crack it open. All this is making me more excited to go get the thing open and see what's good and what isn't. I've watched all of Steve's videos that are available, I dunno if there are any hidden, but I know what to look for and what to avoid. He's got a true iron stomach! I'm convinced the pears are gonna be off coloured at the very least. We shall see! Thanks, dude!

elandil

Re: British 24 Multi Climate Trial Ration

Postby elandil » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Just remember the old adage.....When in doubt, toss it out. You know what smells right, and what smells wrong, always trust your instincts.... :wink:
Tried- Brit 24hr, FSR, MCW, IMP, EPA II, RCIR, Spanish IMP/lunch, Norwegian Arctic Ration, Brown Bag Corned Beef Hash MRE

facebook http://www.facebook.com/ElandilMRE

youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/ElandilMRE

Return to “International Rations”