North Korean Ration?

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Simon2002mre » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:31 pm

lnschnei wrote:
Simon2002mre wrote:
archapma-0 wrote:They are available, but they are illegal to purchase here in the United States. It is against the Federal Law. One of my Chinese vendors asked me if I wanted to buy some. I told him no. He told me he tries to list them on Ebay and they immediately remove the page.
Man, what a cool ration that would be to try out.
One would think we could talk a Chinese MRE enthusiast into documenting one if they are indeed available in China... it certainly would be interesting
Anybody wanna go to china to do that review?
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Asger
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greater United Kingdom of Croatia
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Asger » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:44 pm

Wait a minute so we should all believe North Korean rations are available because some guy from China said that on the internet? One American guy went to prison for trying to steal a poster in his hotel room and this and that happened and yeah now he is dead. Few weeks ago a soldier defected to South and trying to run from his vehicle 15 meters to the border he was shot 5 times. And this guy have North Korean Army rations? Somehow I don't believe it, I know Chinese are making fortune on the black market, but to bring things in not out of the North Korea. Why would anyone take their rations and who would give them that?

But hey, be a mate and help us Euros to get some if they are as you say available, we don't have any Federal Law as you do and I doubt our customs will say oh this isn't Chinese letters on this package its Korean, let's check is it from South or North. I am prepared to sign a contract not to reveal the name of your vendor to anyone.
Screenshot_82.png
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... r-question

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3567528/n ... ss-cheese/ :|
*** FaceBooK *** YouTubE ***

kyuzoaoi
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by kyuzoaoi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Does anyone have at least a picture of the rations?

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Simon2002mre » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:10 pm

kyuzoaoi wrote:Does anyone have at least a picture of the rations?
Ya
NORTH KOREA 3.jpg
NORTH KOREA 3.jpg (40.09 KiB) Viewed 939 times
NORTH KOREA 2.jpg
NORTH KOREA 2.jpg (28.53 KiB) Viewed 939 times
NORTH KOREA 1.jpg
NORTH KOREA 1.jpg (49.08 KiB) Viewed 939 times
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Asger
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greater United Kingdom of Croatia
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Asger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:05 am

And do you have any confirmation that this bags are military rations or pictures are not available? Because you just posted pictures of colorful small bags that are being inspected by a guy who is dead for last 6 years.
*** FaceBooK *** YouTubE ***

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Simon2002mre » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Asger wrote:And do you have any confirmation that this bags are military rations or pictures are not available? Because you just posted pictures of colorful small bags that are being inspected by a guy who is dead for last 6 years.
Steve1989 posted these a couple pages back on this exact feed
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Asger
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm
Location: Greater United Kingdom of Croatia
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Asger » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:
Asger wrote:And do you have any confirmation that this bags are military rations or pictures are not available? Because you just posted pictures of colorful small bags that are being inspected by a guy who is dead for last 6 years.
Steve1989 posted these a couple pages back on this exact feed
Sorry, but I don't understand what are you saying. You are saying these pictures are North Korean rations Art can get from secret Chinese vendor and they remained the same after all these years?
*** FaceBooK *** YouTubE ***

User avatar
Eistee
Posts: 597
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
eBay name: mjulian-de
Location: Germany

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Eistee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:55 pm

This is turning into my favourite topic, haha

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Simon2002mre » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Asger wrote:
Simon2002mre wrote:
Asger wrote:And do you have any confirmation that this bags are military rations or pictures are not available? Because you just posted pictures of colorful small bags that are being inspected by a guy who is dead for last 6 years.
Steve1989 posted these a couple pages back on this exact feed
Sorry, but I don't understand what are you saying. You are saying these pictures are North Korean rations Art can get from secret Chinese vendor and they remained the same after all these years?
I actually have no clue what they look like now, I'll do some research. Maybe our secret Chinese vendor can help us out
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: North Korean Ration?

Post by Simon2002mre » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Eistee wrote:This is turning into my favourite topic, haha
Ditto! :D
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Post Reply