Looking for more of this Russian MRE chocolate

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
themoose06

Looking for more of this Russian MRE chocolate

Postby themoose06 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:44 am

I purchased a larage Russian MRE after being inspired by Steve1989MREInfo.

I purchased this MRE from amazon
Military Russian Army Food Ration Daily Pack Mre Emergency Rations 2017-2018
and have had a few bits and pieces so far, one of which was the chocolate. This chocolate is some of the best i've ever had and I'm looking for a place where I can purchase more to share with friends and family. I will attach a picture of the chocolate
Last edited by themoose06 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

themoose06

Re: Looking for more of this Russian MRE chocolate

Postby themoose06 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:45 am

IMG_2134.JPG
Here is the chocolate
Attachments
IMG_2132.JPG

TechManDan
eBay name: Av1979

Postby TechManDan » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Not sure where you could pick up the bars alone, but the Russian mountain rations come with 5 of them. Unfortunately those rations are hard to come by and tend to be quite expensive, in the $80+ range or a single ration...

themoose06

Postby themoose06 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:52 pm

TechManDan wrote:Not sure where you could pick up the bars alone, but the Russian mountain rations come with 5 of them. Unfortunately those rations are hard to come by and tend to be quite expensive, in the $80+ range or a single ration...

I wasn't quite sure where to even begin searching since I could not translate the packaging. I'd imagine the chocolate could be ordered from some sort of online russian store, just unsure how to find it.

This ration has been quite interesting so far, drink mixes great, coffee was excellent, chocolate was incredible, just hoping to find them online individually!

oneredflag

Postby oneredflag » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:41 pm

I see alot of Russian chocolate available on line, but not this exact one. Some times items are produced only for rations or wrapped in different packaging. Not sure if this is the case with these.

themoose06

Postby themoose06 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:36 pm

oneredflag wrote:I see alot of Russian chocolate available on line, but not this exact one. Some times items are produced only for rations or wrapped in different packaging. Not sure if this is the case with these.

I searched the UPC number online and found all sorts of russian sites some appearing to sell the chocolate, I will have to translate them when I have more free time and see if I can order the chocolate there.

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Postby wats6831 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:52 pm

themoose06 wrote:
oneredflag wrote:I see alot of Russian chocolate available on line, but not this exact one. Some times items are produced only for rations or wrapped in different packaging. Not sure if this is the case with these.

I searched the UPC number online and found all sorts of russian sites some appearing to sell the chocolate, I will have to translate them when I have more free time and see if I can order the chocolate there.

THere are several other rations that contain this chocolate. But...the hard part is that there are about as many Russian rations as there are letters in the alphabet.

I have a friend in Russia who I can check with for you.

wats6831

Postby wats6831 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:49 am

themoose06 wrote:

I can get you 100g bars for $1.50 each, minimum order is 40.

themoose06

Postby themoose06 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:15 pm

wats6831 wrote:
themoose06 wrote:

How much would shipping be to the east coast USA? Exact same chocolate bars?

wats6831

Postby wats6831 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:19 pm

themoose06 wrote:
wats6831 wrote:
themoose06 wrote:

How much would shipping be to the east coast USA? Exact same chocolate bars?

Yeah the same. Not sure on the shipping. I will check

Return to “International Rations”