Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:48 pm
- Location: Virginia
Have not seen this menu on Youtube. #11 Mains are Veal in Marengo Sauce and Pork Risotto with Mushrooms. True Frenchy French ration-menus. Never heard or ate either. Anyone ever ate these?
After the Chicken and the Egg, came the "Omelet"!
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:53 pm
- Location: Greater United Kingdom of Croatia
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:10 pm
- Location: US
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
- eBay name: mjulian-de
- Location: Germany
Had one, yes
Veal in redwine sauce if i remember right
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm
Veal with marango sauce, Not bad, for a French main meal, made by Daniel Defense. Don't they make AR15's also?
...you mean daniel y denise....not defense..lol