International orders

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
mashfan4077+

Re: International orders

Postby mashfan4077+ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Thanks for the info I will try to avoid menus with poultry if possible.

Paul Buikema
eBay name: jimmyq3

Postby Paul Buikema » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:58 pm

I see this thread is a bit old but I wanted to throw in my 2 cents. In my shipments from the US (I am in BC Canada) I have only had 1 package opened for inspection and nothing removed. I have had one shipment from Russia and the outer packaging was opened but the 24 hour ration was not opened. I currently have a post office box just over the US border and get my stuff sent there, when I go across to do a pickup I go down friday night, camp somewhere and go home sunday which allows me to bring back $800 worth of products and 1 liter of booze duty free. I play it calm and declare that I have picked up from my box, I tell the officer I have camp foods and whatever else I have and have never been pulled in to secondary questioning. That said I have not gone across the line since the Trump administration took over.

DangerousDave

Postby DangerousDave » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:22 pm

There is a fellow on Ebay in Poland, that has Polish and French RCIR's. I've ordered from him a dozen times in past year, single ration only to USA, never a hitch. Always get my item in 7-10 days. :idea:
After the Chicken and the Egg, came the "Omelet"!

DangerousDave

Postby DangerousDave » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 pm

Oh, Canada. Thats a different story. I have family in B.C.. Don't even try to ship a case of MRE's to Canada from Washington state. The authorities will take it out to a field and blow it up with a controlled explosive. Hopeless liberal country. I'd ship a case or MRE's to Mexico, before wasting my time/money on an attempt to Canada. :evil:
After the Chicken and the Egg, came the "Omelet"!

mashfan4077+

Postby mashfan4077+ » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Yeah, so far anything I ordered internationally has not had any problems, I know it can and will at some point, I have kept my orders small no cases and so far so good. I would make larger orders but I don't want to lose that much money if customs nab them.

Return to “International Rations”