Russian ИРП-П for cheap

Discussions about rations from other countries - IMPs, EPAs, RCIRs, etc.
fdsman

Russian ИРП-П for cheap

Postby fdsman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 am

http://www.armytex.ru/catalogue/?func=i ... &iden=1690

if only I could figure out how to order...
Prop it up on a SOMETHING or ROCK.

housil

Re: Russian ИРП-П for cheap

Postby housil » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:40 pm

I used babel fish to translate it:

http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate ... Cbersetzen

First of all, you have to register there.
Unbenannt1.jpg

They say the price is RUB 350.00 are this now threehundretandfifty? That equals just $11.50 :shock: What´s wrong with it?!

But I don´t think they send overseas.

Did you ever tried ->here<- :wink:

Big_jo

Postby Big_jo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 pm

I was in contact with a russian business that sold these, trying to work out a deal. Turns out they would have needed to get permission from the 'sanitary police' whatever that means, and if EU customs realized that the parcel contained any food the whole thing would be confiscated.

I considered asking them to, shall we say, mis-label the items, but my honest streak got the better of me :mrgreen:

If anyone knows a reliable source of these though, I'd be really interested in picking up a few. Anyone in the EU ordered any from the Soviet Army Stuff people?

Bypah

Postby Bypah » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:41 am

One problem......Customs!!! both EU or US :roll: ...they will have a field day with those rats!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:
"Live long and prosper..."

fdsman

Postby fdsman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Bypah wrote:One problem......Customs!!! both EU or US :roll: ...they will have a field day with those rats!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

label them "camping supplies" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Richard w.

Postby Richard w. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 am

I had one of the other version of that ration shipped to me from the Ukraine and it arrived unmolested. All the "delicious" pureed meat tins were present and intact. Only problem was the seller put it in a soft package, so the pudding burst and the crackers were mostly broken.

I suppose they don't have the manpower to dick with every incoming package, so it's luck of the draw.

fdsman

Postby fdsman » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Richard w. wrote:I had one of the other version of that ration shipped to me from the Ukraine and it arrived unmolested. All the "delicious" pureed meat tins were present and intact. Only problem was the seller put it in a soft package, so the pudding burst and the crackers were mostly broken.

I suppose they don't have the manpower to dick with every incoming package, so it's luck of the draw.

True, however labeling something as camping supplies doesn't seem like such a bad idea. If it gets opened then you don't receive it, but the chances of them suspecting food in a box full of camping supplies is null compared to something labeled as food.

I'm speaking of course, about US customs, not any EU customs as they have nothing better to do than open up your packages to slap on VATs and other taxes.

Bypah

Postby Bypah » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

It also dependes on the country of origin. any packages from Russia or the ex soviet bloc of Eastern Europa are always targeted by the US customs :roll:

norge

Postby norge » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 am

food can be camping supply to according to the norwegian customs,and they are close to theyre EU customs.
never write meat,milk, use the words candy,crackers,limonade if you have to write about the food inside.
i have recived parcels from :usa,uk,germany,italy,belgium,netherlands,canada,swiss,australia,japan,sweden
finland,france,

if stopped in custom its normaly because they want to know how much its is in $$$ so they
can put a vat to it. but here is the trick again GIFT marked parcels with low value.
and no recite they cant give you a vat.

norge

Bypah

Postby Bypah » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Nice tips...thanks norge!

Return to “International Rations”