The 2019 cases are starting to trickle out. I've got one inbound, and I see Gosse has them up for sale. Per the rumours based on the tender documents, Pizza Pasta, Smoked Meat with Demi-Glace Sauce is back! Along with the Southwestern Chipotle Chicken.
Other updates for IMP19 - 3-in-1 coffee is now in 19 of the 21 menus, and Expresso Roast Coffee is now only in 2. This could also be the last year of the iconic IMP wrapper, as they say IMP20 will have a waterproof style.
This will be updated as we know more.
Menu A (Tentative) - No Longer "Breakfast"
- #1. Beans and Wieners
- #2. Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- #3. Hash Browns and Bacon
- #4. Sausage and Hash Browns
- #5. Breakfast Patties
- #6. Baked Beans
- #7. Hash Browns and Bacon
Menu B - No longer "Lunch/Dinner"
- #8. Beef Macaroni
- #9. Southwestern Chipotle Chicken (Chicken and Vegetable Stew moved)
- #10. Smoked Meat with Demi-glaced Sauce (use to be Mustard Sauce)
- #11. Chicken and Vegetable Stew (Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya removed)
- #12. Pulled Pork
- #13. Chili
- #14. Pizza Pasta (Lasagna removed)
Menu C(Tentative) - No longer "Supper"
- #15. Poutine
- #16. Spaghetti and Meatballs
- #17. Indian Chicken
- #18. Shepherd's Pie
- #19. Likely being replaced: Lamb and Vegetable Stew
- #20. Beef and Vegetable Stew
- #21. Likely being replaced: Turkey Strips with Orange Sauce
Desserts are probably stagnant, remaining with Fruit Cocktail, Sliced Apples, Sliced Peaches, Sliced Pears, and Date Squares....c'mon.