Trade items

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Saj1992
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:45 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Trade items

Post by Saj1992 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 pm

What for the FPIA or MCI? Have 3 brown MRE bags, interesting options to review!

User avatar
steve1989
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm
eBay name: -
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by steve1989 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:27 am

Saj1992 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 pm
What for the FPIA or MCI? Have 3 brown MRE bags, interesting options to review!
Thank you for the interest, but i am covered on brown bag MREs.

Saj1992
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:45 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Trade items

Post by Saj1992 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:38 am

Anytime, enjoy watching your videos!

User avatar
steve1989
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm
eBay name: -
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by steve1989 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:42 am

I got a few extra FSR's. Lot code 9058 inspection 9/22.

Make me some trade offers if you're interested, folks.
Attachments
20190413_114356.jpg
20190413_034456.jpg

k-bar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Re: Trade items

Post by k-bar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:54 pm

You interested in ww1 complete field mess kit with carry pouch?

User avatar
steve1989
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm
eBay name: -
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by steve1989 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:43 am

k-bar wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:54 pm
You interested in ww1 complete field mess kit with carry pouch?
Do you have pictures of what it's looking like?

sammyjohnnelson1
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 pm
eBay name: samm.nelso
Location: Liverpool England
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by sammyjohnnelson1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:41 am

Steve, have you reviewed these before? I can trade if you want, SamsWorldofRations

Image
7A38561A-0CEA-4E86-8C5F-80E8470DF2E7.jpeg
BB52497B-A6B6-4A52-B0E2-1217A8E79C2B.jpeg
DB930E1F-7A11-4F6C-B12A-F5934F21067A.jpeg

User avatar
steve1989
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm
eBay name: -
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by steve1989 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 am

sammyjohnnelson1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:41 am
Steve, have you reviewed these before? I can trade if you want, SamsWorldofRations

Image7A38561A-0CEA-4E86-8C5F-80E8470DF2E7.jpegBB52497B-A6B6-4A52-B0E2-1217A8E79C2B.jpegDB930E1F-7A11-4F6C-B12A-F5934F21067A.jpeg
Hey Sammy, are those the new Type 17's? They look similar to the 13 just no # on the front. Very interesting!

Salty Croc
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 am
eBay name: Saltycroccollectible

Re: Trade items

Post by Salty Croc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:57 am

Hey Steve,

Got a couple Meal, Flight, Feeding, Individuals on the trade table.

Vince
Attachments
20190414_075300.jpg
20190414_075148.jpg
20190414_075129.jpg

sammyjohnnelson1
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:25 pm
eBay name: samm.nelso
Location: Liverpool England
Contact:

Re: Trade items

Post by sammyjohnnelson1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:29 am

steve1989 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 am
sammyjohnnelson1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:41 am
Steve, have you reviewed these before? I can trade if you want, SamsWorldofRations

Image7A38561A-0CEA-4E86-8C5F-80E8470DF2E7.jpegBB52497B-A6B6-4A52-B0E2-1217A8E79C2B.jpegDB930E1F-7A11-4F6C-B12A-F5934F21067A.jpeg
Hey Sammy, are those the new Type 17's? They look similar to the 13 just no # on the front. Very interesting!
Steve,I have the three rations pictured. I got them in Beijing last week. I can send them for you to review? If I send them they will be sent separately over a couple of weeks, as I don’t want them confiscated by US customs. You could send me some stuff in return ? Sammy.

Post Reply