Testing the market

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Post Reply
Bmoremills
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Maryland

Testing the market

Post by Bmoremills » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 am

Hey guys i have some rations im thinking about letting go just trying to see what they are worth and what i might get for them
Attachments
20180530_195538.jpg

User avatar
roncamp
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am
Location: TSC Great Lakes

Re: Testing the market

Post by roncamp » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am

I see you have a NSDAP Party pass what other. Stuff of that nature you have.

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Testing the market

Post by Simon2002mre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:51 am
Hey guys i have some rations im thinking about letting go just trying to see what they are worth and what i might get for them
That’s some really awesome stuff there! I couldn’t give you exact pricing but I would love to buy that SA - 3 and the one right next to the LA life ration
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Bmoremills
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Testing the market

Post by Bmoremills » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm

roncamp wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am
I see you have a NSDAP Party pass what other. Stuff of that nature you have.
I have all kinds of stuff you name it
Attachments
20180530_195358.jpg

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Testing the market

Post by Simon2002mre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm
roncamp wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am
I see you have a NSDAP Party pass what other. Stuff of that nature you have.
I have all kinds of stuff you name it
Hey man I am really interested in some of that stuff, could I PM your for some details and I can name you a price?
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Bmoremills
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Testing the market

Post by Bmoremills » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 pm

I have both set
Attachments
20180530_195552.jpg

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Testing the market

Post by Simon2002mre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:18 pm
I have both set
Oh my god I’m salivating, like I said I am interested in some stuff on the table, I’ll shoot you a message
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Bmoremills
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Testing the market

Post by Bmoremills » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 pm

More
Attachments
20180530_195505.jpg
20180530_195510.jpg
20180530_195443.jpg
20180530_195616.jpg
20180530_195624.jpg
20180530_195604.jpg
20180530_195600.jpg
20180530_195421.jpg
20180530_195406.jpg
20180530_195425.jpg
20180530_195455.jpg
20180530_195451.jpg

Bmoremills
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:33 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Testing the market

Post by Bmoremills » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:16 pm
Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm
roncamp wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am
I see you have a NSDAP Party pass what other. Stuff of that nature you have.
I have all kinds of stuff you name it
Hey man I am really interested in some of that stuff, could I PM your for some details and I can name you a price?
Yes

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 642
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: Testing the market

Post by Simon2002mre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:23 pm
Simon2002mre wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:16 pm
Bmoremills wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 pm

I have all kinds of stuff you name it
Hey man I am really interested in some of that stuff, could I PM your for some details and I can name you a price?
Yes
PM sent! :)
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Post Reply