I have to sell or trade, following rations:
- Polish S-R one meal and S-RG 24h rations (also new DOS versions);
- Polish Fire Brigades 36h rations (the set is 3 separately package - breakfast, lunch, supper);
- Lithuanian one meal rations;
- Russian 24h army ration, 2 types (soft cans + stove);
- Russian 24h mountain ration (retort pouches with FHR + stove);
- Russian one meal ration;
- Russian emergency, sea rations (biscuts);
- Kazachstan 24h ration;
- Italian 24h rations;
- Dutch 24h rations;
- French 24h RCIR rations (Menu 1 with Ostrich is available);
- British 24h ORP rations;
- Canadian IMP rations.
More informations on PM.
For bigger orders free bonuses.
Buying, selling, and trading rations
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:59 pm
- eBay name: armored35
- Location: Tennessee
So, Since shipping from you to me is cheaper, what would you sell an Italian ration for? And which years on the Canadian do you have?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: spikeomega and 3 guests