*urgent* Need K Ration

Buying, selling, and trading rations
User avatar
roncamp
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

*urgent* Need K Ration

Postby roncamp » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 pm

I don't care if its Breakfast, Supper or Dinner. I have 22 days in order to have one in my collection.
Going to US Navy Boot camp on December 6th. At the Great Lakes. Wish me luck

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby wats6831 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:06 pm

roncamp wrote:I don't care if its Breakfast, Supper or Dinner. I have 22 days in order to have one in my collection.


HURRY USE THIS!


Untitled.png






Whew that was a close one! Are you ok?

Thankfully we keep one of these on hand at all times!

User avatar
Eistee
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
Location: Germany

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby Eistee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:16 pm

wats6831 wrote:
roncamp wrote:I don't care if its Breakfast, Supper or Dinner. I have 22 days in order to have one in my collection.


HURRY USE THIS!


Untitled.png





Whew that was a close one! Are you ok?

Thankfully we keep one of these on hand at all times!


Instructions unclear, smashed my monitor with hammer.

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby wats6831 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

1zduh6.jpg

User avatar
Eistee
Posts: 429
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
Location: Germany

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby Eistee » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:23 pm


DCHD
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 pm
eBay name: purpletalon55
Contact:

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby DCHD » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 pm

LOL all the jokes in this thread. Ah Nothing like a bit of ration related fun!

User avatar
roncamp
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby roncamp » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:02 pm

I dead the jokes are to good.

The clock one just killed me

The reason why I need one because. All my WW2 Items are going into a real nice display case and well a K ration will look amazing in the case.

The reason why the 22 days because i am going to bootcamp and thats my ship date
Going to US Navy Boot camp on December 6th. At the Great Lakes. Wish me luck

DCHD
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 pm
eBay name: purpletalon55
Contact:

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby DCHD » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 pm

roncamp wrote:I dead the jokes are to good.

The clock one just killed me

The reason why I need one because. All my WW2 Items are going into a real nice display case and well a K ration will look amazing in the case.

The reason why the 22 days because i am going to bootcamp and thats my ship date

Sounds like fun. :) I almost went into the army but various bullshit put a end to that. I would still serve if they drafted me or otherwise.

Droodog
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby Droodog » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 pm

roncamp wrote:I don't care if its Breakfast, Supper or Dinner. I have 22 days in order to have one in my collection.



from another post , if you really need it fork out the cash!! :P https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-WW-II-1942-ORIGINAL-K-Ration-Dinner-Meal/202106288343?hash=item2f0e7938d7:g:GvoAAOxy2O1SW1PK

User avatar
roncamp
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Re: *urgent* Need K Ration

Postby roncamp » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Going to US Navy Boot camp on December 6th. At the Great Lakes. Wish me luck


Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: spikeomega and 7 guests