US guys... can you help me source something?

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Conrad
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Conrad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:27 am

US members,


Any of you guys willing to help me out getting some Oregon freeze dried (lrp/mcw mains) or mountain house stuff to Ireland?
The LRP entrées can be bought from places like epicentre but won't ship here. The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.
Willing to offer a little commission or some european ration as compensation for someone to gather up and send me over stuff. Specially the LRP/ MCW mains.
Will of course cover postage also.
I'm also always interested in buying/ trading for LRPs or MCWs but funds are right at present so can't buy a huge amount. Still don't want to run out of these though

Conrad

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby wats6831 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 am

Conrad wrote:US members,


Any of you guys willing to help me out getting some Oregon freeze dried (lrp/mcw mains) or mountain house stuff to Ireland?
The LRP entrées can be bought from places like epicentre but won't ship here. The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.
Willing to offer a little commission or some european ration as compensation for someone to gather up and send me over stuff. Specially the LRP/ MCW mains.
Will of course cover postage also.
I'm also always interested in buying/ trading for LRPs or MCWs but funds are right at present so can't buy a huge amount. Still don't want to run out of these though

Conrad


No worries dude I got you covered! :D

Conrad
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Conrad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:26 am

wats6831 wrote:
Conrad wrote:US members,


Any of you guys willing to help me out getting some Oregon freeze dried (lrp/mcw mains) or mountain house stuff to Ireland?
The LRP entrées can be bought from places like epicentre but won't ship here. The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.
Willing to offer a little commission or some european ration as compensation for someone to gather up and send me over stuff. Specially the LRP/ MCW mains.
Will of course cover postage also.
I'm also always interested in buying/ trading for LRPs or MCWs but funds are right at present so can't buy a huge amount. Still don't want to run out of these though

Conrad


No worries dude I got you covered! :D


I was going to bring this up with you when you replied to my message about the other stuff. Figured I'd be talking to you anyway 8)

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 4837
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby housil » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:11 am

Conrad wrote: The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.


You know you get Mountain House off Amazon UK?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no ... tain+house

Conrad
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Conrad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51 am

housil wrote:
Conrad wrote: The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.


You know you get Mountain House off Amazon UK?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_no ... tain+house


Yeah it's on there and I get a few bits but the American menus like breakfast skillet are very expensive , I've seen that for £30. I kind of want to "cherry pick" some of my preferred ones which don't come up much on Amazon or are too expensive. It seems there's different mountain house stuff for Europe and the US

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 4837
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby housil » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:26 pm


User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Simon2002mre » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Conrad wrote:US members,


Any of you guys willing to help me out getting some Oregon freeze dried (lrp/mcw mains) or mountain house stuff to Ireland?
The LRP entrées can be bought from places like epicentre but won't ship here. The mountain house stuff is also not really available here or in the UK easily and it's at a huge markup.
Willing to offer a little commission or some european ration as compensation for someone to gather up and send me over stuff. Specially the LRP/ MCW mains.
Will of course cover postage also.
I'm also always interested in buying/ trading for LRPs or MCWs but funds are right at present so can't buy a huge amount. Still don't want to run out of these though

Conrad

Sorry man I feel bad about it falling through :(
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Conrad
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Conrad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Don't worry about it, there was a good reason. Waiting on my stuff to arrive still. Looking like Monday or Tuesday I think. I'll message you then

Conrad
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Conrad » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:57 pm

housil wrote:Did you check them:
https://shop.conserva.de/de/66-mountain-house


I did not, as I was unaware that German shop existed. Let's see if my school German serves me :roll:
I know I could just translate it but I'll try it in German

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: US guys... can you help me source something?

Postby Simon2002mre » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Conrad wrote:Don't worry about it, there was a good reason. Waiting on my stuff to arrive still. Looking like Monday or Tuesday I think. I'll message you then

Cool, no rush! :) Thanks! My grandparents are coming home from ireland tomorrow.
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.


Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests