3 different size grab bags **SALE ENDS 10/21

Buying, selling, and trading rations
User avatar
Mpitt
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 pm
Location: Chicago IL

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby Mpitt » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Hey, me too. Medium grab bag and I got ORP V8 (quite happy about this one) and some IMP items too. hot beverage bag, cappuccino, lemon sports drink, bun and Energy bar. Very nice.

20170907_190108a.jpg

sdrozza
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Midlands, UK

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby sdrozza » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Hope your mother beats cancer :)
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - Ayn Rand

kwiklot
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby kwiklot » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Been a while since I just kinda scan the forums now, hope things go well with your mother.

DonJa
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 pm
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby DonJa » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi, this struck such a chord with me, that I finally created an ID. I'll send a PM soon.

Hope the treatment goes well.

User avatar
gschultz9
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby gschultz9 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:09 pm

Bob, I'm sorry I'm so late seeing this thread. I haven't been on the forums in a while and this was the first thing I saw upon my return. My thoughts are with you and your Mom during this difficult time. Is the grab bag event still going on? Money's tight (when isn't it?), but maybe I can manage a splurge for a good cause (plus, it's almost my birthday, so that's another good reason).

DonJa
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:58 pm
Location: Commonwealth of Virginia

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby DonJa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:27 am

Okay, payment sent. Maybe again in the near future, if any of your 4,000 are still remaining :D

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1434
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby BlackDogBob » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm

gschultz9 wrote:Bob, I'm sorry I'm so late seeing this thread. I haven't been on the forums in a while and this was the first thing I saw upon my return. My thoughts are with you and your Mom during this difficult time. Is the grab bag event still going on? Money's tight (when isn't it?), but maybe I can manage a splurge for a good cause (plus, it's almost my birthday, so that's another good reason).


Yes sir. I have about 3000+ left. Sales have been pretty good but started with literally a ton.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1434
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby BlackDogBob » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm

DonJa wrote:Okay, payment sent. Maybe again in the near future, if any of your 4,000 are still remaining :D


Thanks! I will get it out soon.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

DCHD
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 pm
eBay name: purpletalon55
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby DCHD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 pm

You still have some of these for sale right?? I'm interested in the Small one since I don't have enough for the mid sized one right now.

DCHD
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 pm
eBay name: purpletalon55
Contact:

Re: 3 different size grab bags

Postby DCHD » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:44 pm

Mpitt wrote:Hey, me too. Medium grab bag and I got ORP V8 (quite happy about this one) and some IMP items too. hot beverage bag, cappuccino, lemon sports drink, bun and Energy bar. Very nice.

20170907_190108a.jpg

Ive had a IMP and those buns taste weird as hell almost like tasting how burning rubber smells its weird I know but some things taste like how others smell and I don't know how to describe it.


Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests