2015 IMPs for sale

Buying, selling, and trading rations
BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 am

This sale ends Friday, August 18th at 6 PM Central time.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

mclaren1
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: kansas usa

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by mclaren1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:11 am

Can I also get a 17 and 18

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:28 am

mclaren1 wrote:Can I also get a 17 and 18
Can do. I will set them aside.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Still have about 175 of these available. Have all 21 menu items!
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Conrad
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by Conrad » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 am

BlackDogBob wrote:Still have about 175 of these available. Have all 21 menu items!
Bob, if you get an opportunity can you assess postage to Ireland for one or two of these?

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 am

Conrad wrote:
BlackDogBob wrote:Still have about 175 of these available. Have all 21 menu items!
Bob, if you get an opportunity can you assess postage to Ireland for one or two of these?
A large flat rate USPS international box is $91 and a medium is $72. I can fit up to 3 in a medium box and up to 6 in a large shipped to Ireland. Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for the package once it leaves the U.S.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Conrad
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by Conrad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:01 am

BlackDogBob wrote:
Conrad wrote:
BlackDogBob wrote:Still have about 175 of these available. Have all 21 menu items!
Bob, if you get an opportunity can you assess postage to Ireland for one or two of these?
A large flat rate USPS international box is $91 and a medium is $72. I can fit up to 3 in a medium box and up to 6 in a large shipped to Ireland. Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for the package once it leaves the U.S.
Thanks, yeah i get that. I've had good luck so far with stuff from the US so let me see how the finances are towards the end of the week and i should be messaging you

Post Reply