2015 IMPs for sale

Buying, selling, and trading rations
BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 pm

Hey guys! Selling 2015 IMPs. Menus and prices are below.

For shipping in the U.S., I can fit 3 in a medium priority flat rate for $13.85 and 6 in a large flat rate for $18.65.

For shipping outside the U.S., shipping costs may vary. I am not responsible for packages sent outside the U.S. ! KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS REGULATIONS!

All payments via PayPal. When paying via PayPal, please make sure you include your address and your MREInfo username, as well as the menus you want in the description area.

2015 IMPs
Best by dates appear to all be Sept-Nov of 2018.

Menu 1 Sausage and Hashbrowns $20
Menu 2 Hashbrowns with Bacon $20
Menu 3 Breakfast Sausage $20
Menu 4 Baked Beans $18
Menu 5 Scalloped Potatos with Ham $22
Menu 6 Beans and Wieners $18
Menu 7 Sausage Hashbrowns (don't know why they did 2) $20
Menu 8 Smoked Meat with Mustard Sauce $24
Menu 9 Spaghetti and Meatballs $22
Menu 10 Beef and Vegetable Stew $22
Menu 11 Chicken Breast with Gravy (BBQ Sauce) $22
Menu 12 Chili (this one contains cornbread as the bread) $20
Menu 13 Indian Chicken Breast $20
Menu 14 Beef Ravioli $20
Menu 15 Poutine $20
Menu 16 Beef Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce $22
Menu 17 Shepherds Pie $25
Menu 18 Beef Bourguignon $25
Menu 19 Chipotle Chicken Carbonara $22
Menu 20 Salmon $22
Menu 21 Pizza Pasta $22

Due to work schedule, I am only able to go to the post office on Mondays and Thursdays.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

mclaren1
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: kansas usa

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by mclaren1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:56 pm

a 1, 4 and 15 please.

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 pm

mclaren1 wrote:a 1, 4 and 15 please.
Awesome. PM sent.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by wats6831 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

I'd like 2, 3, and 8 please. Thank you.
BlackDogBob wrote:Hey guys! Selling 2015 IMPs. Menus and prices are below.

For shipping in the U.S., I can fit 3 in a medium priority flat rate for $13.85 and 6 in a large flat rate for $18.65.

For shipping outside the U.S., shipping costs may vary. I am not responsible for packages sent outside the U.S. ! KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS REGULATIONS!

All payments via PayPal. When paying via PayPal, please make sure you include your address and your MREInfo username, as well as the menus you want in the description area.

2015 IMPs
Best by dates appear to all be Sept-Nov of 2018.

Menu 1 Sausage and Hashbrowns $20
Menu 2 Hashbrowns with Bacon $20
Menu 3 Breakfast Sausage $20
Menu 4 Baked Beans $18
Menu 5 Scalloped Potatos with Ham $22
Menu 6 Beans and Wieners $18
Menu 7 Sausage Hashbrowns (don't know why they did 2) $20
Menu 8 Smoked Meat with Mustard Sauce $24
Menu 9 Spaghetti and Meatballs $22
Menu 10 Beef and Vegetable Stew $22
Menu 11 Chicken Breast with Gravy (BBQ Sauce) $22
Menu 12 Chili (this one contains cornbread as the bread) $20
Menu 13 Indian Chicken Breast $20
Menu 14 Beef Ravioli $20
Menu 15 Poutine $20
Menu 16 Beef Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce $22
Menu 17 Shepherds Pie $25
Menu 18 Beef Bourguignon $25
Menu 19 Chipotle Chicken Carbonara $22
Menu 20 Salmon $22
Menu 21 Pizza Pasta $22

Due to work schedule, I am only able to go to the post office on Mondays and Thursdays.

BlackDogBob
Posts: 1625
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:04 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 pm

wats6831 wrote:I'd like 2, 3, and 8 please. Thank you.
BlackDogBob wrote:Hey guys! Selling 2015 IMPs. Menus and prices are below.

For shipping in the U.S., I can fit 3 in a medium priority flat rate for $13.85 and 6 in a large flat rate for $18.65.

For shipping outside the U.S., shipping costs may vary. I am not responsible for packages sent outside the U.S. ! KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS REGULATIONS!

All payments via PayPal. When paying via PayPal, please make sure you include your address and your MREInfo username, as well as the menus you want in the description area.

2015 IMPs
Best by dates appear to all be Sept-Nov of 2018.

Menu 1 Sausage and Hashbrowns $20
Menu 2 Hashbrowns with Bacon $20
Menu 3 Breakfast Sausage $20
Menu 4 Baked Beans $18
Menu 5 Scalloped Potatos with Ham $22
Menu 6 Beans and Wieners $18
Menu 7 Sausage Hashbrowns (don't know why they did 2) $20
Menu 8 Smoked Meat with Mustard Sauce $24
Menu 9 Spaghetti and Meatballs $22
Menu 10 Beef and Vegetable Stew $22
Menu 11 Chicken Breast with Gravy (BBQ Sauce) $22
Menu 12 Chili (this one contains cornbread as the bread) $20
Menu 13 Indian Chicken Breast $20
Menu 14 Beef Ravioli $20
Menu 15 Poutine $20
Menu 16 Beef Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce $22
Menu 17 Shepherds Pie $25
Menu 18 Beef Bourguignon $25
Menu 19 Chipotle Chicken Carbonara $22
Menu 20 Salmon $22
Menu 21 Pizza Pasta $22

Due to work schedule, I am only able to go to the post office on Mondays and Thursdays.

Roger that. PM sent.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

limp_noodle
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm
Location: NNJ

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by limp_noodle » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:52 pm

I'll take 12, 18 ,& 19 please

Cdevaney
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 pm
eBay name: cdevaney6
Location: Huntsville, AL, USA
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by Cdevaney » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:28 am

limp_noodle wrote:I'll take 12, 18 ,& 19 please
I'm interested to see if that IMP cornbread is as good as the bread put in the US MRE chili w/ Beans

User avatar
BTemple
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:40 pm
eBay name: btem9257
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Contact:

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by BTemple » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:19 am

Cdevaney wrote:
limp_noodle wrote:I'll take 12, 18 ,& 19 please
I'm interested to see if that IMP cornbread is as good as the bread put in the US MRE chili w/ Beans
I've had the cornbread in the Chipotle Chicken Carbonara IMP as well and it's in the same packaging as MRE cornbread, just in that standard IMP light cream colour. It's even made by Wornick.
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

sourwes
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:13 pm
eBay name: sourwes
Location: West Virginia

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by sourwes » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Great to see you back in the group BlackDogBob! Sign me up for a cpl cases of IMPs as usual please :D ...
it is what it is....

User avatar
oneredflag
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 pm
Location: Central California

Re: 2015 IMPs for sale

Post by oneredflag » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:23 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:Hey guys! Selling 2015 IMPs. Menus and prices are below.

For shipping in the U.S., I can fit 3 in a medium priority flat rate for $13.85 and 6 in a large flat rate for $18.65.

For shipping outside the U.S., shipping costs may vary. I am not responsible for packages sent outside the U.S. ! KNOW YOUR CUSTOMS REGULATIONS!

All payments via PayPal. When paying via PayPal, please make sure you include your address and your MREInfo username, as well as the menus you want in the description area.

2015 IMPs
Best by dates appear to all be Sept-Nov of 2018.

Menu 1 Sausage and Hashbrowns $20
Menu 2 Hashbrowns with Bacon $20
Menu 3 Breakfast Sausage $20
Menu 4 Baked Beans $18
Menu 5 Scalloped Potatos with Ham $22
Menu 6 Beans and Wieners $18
Menu 7 Sausage Hashbrowns (don't know why they did 2) $20
Menu 8 Smoked Meat with Mustard Sauce $24
Menu 9 Spaghetti and Meatballs $22
Menu 10 Beef and Vegetable Stew $22
Menu 11 Chicken Breast with Gravy (BBQ Sauce) $22
Menu 12 Chili (this one contains cornbread as the bread) $20
Menu 13 Indian Chicken Breast $20
Menu 14 Beef Ravioli $20
Menu 15 Poutine $20
Menu 16 Beef Pot Roast with Mushroom Sauce $22
Menu 17 Shepherds Pie $25
Menu 18 Beef Bourguignon $25
Menu 19 Chipotle Chicken Carbonara $22
Menu 20 Salmon $22
Menu 21 Pizza Pasta $22

Due to work schedule, I am only able to go to the post office on Mondays and Thursdays.
Can I get 5,17, and 21?

Post Reply