Buying, selling, and trading rations
- Posts: 642
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
- eBay name: simocros17
- Location: Southern California
I'm still having some problems with getting enough MRE spoons and main meals, those are always in short supply or non-existent, not to mention hot drink mixes and dairy shakes.
The epicenter has them, for cheap.
25$for 100, 15$ for 50 and 4$ for 12
Here is a link,
https://theepicenter.com/mre-meals-read ... ories.html
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.
- Posts: 1554
- Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:17 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
I have three grab bags left for sale. Still $5.00 a box plus shipping in the US. Thanks
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 pm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Interested! PM’d you
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:26 pm
- Location: Behind enemy lines in NJ
PM finally worked, sorry for the multiple PMs
Last edited by argetni
on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:47 pm
If you still have any available I'll take one, please.
Feel free to email me with amount if available and your preferred payment options.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
― Henry Ford