Many of us often notice small but great deals, and are hesitant to start a whole thread for it. Share them here, and problem solved.
- reputable companies / sellers with whom you've had previous positive buying experience(s)
(or are universally respected, such as TheEpiCenter and LongLifeFood)
- let's try to avoid "buyers clubs" like Dvor and TheClymb (which give the poster a financial reward... and bad karma)
- please share what the fair market price would be (i.e. why it's a great deal)
- please summarize shipping costs, if the vendor has a simple flat rate or "free" option
- please share any other useful info about the product, particularly personal experiences
- even single cool items are good!
For example, I'm looking for a good price on pilot bread and just missed a great holiday sale at a major online retailer. They had enough other cool items that it would have been cost effective to buy from them.