EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Buying, selling, and trading rations
kwiklot
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby kwiklot » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 pm

wats6831 wrote:
kwiklot wrote:I think the real travesty is wats proclaims it to be widely regarded as the best combat ration in the world ROFL expensive and hard to find perhaps but the eastern Bloc countries shit all over it as well as the French and dutch and Germans. Rarity doesn't make it taste any better unfortunately.

As a seller wats is not the eBay asshat of the month here.


Any military ration with a shot of cordial has to be one of, if not the best in the world, in my opinion. I mean that's just badass. :lol:

Myself I"m all about that cappucino.... :D


Hey hey opinions am I right?
I would like the separate alcohol ration from other countries not the cock tease cordial, my Italian buddies say they did away with the cordial. But it is a nice novelty in the end of it.

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby wats6831 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm

kwiklot wrote:
wats6831 wrote:
kwiklot wrote:I think the real travesty is wats proclaims it to be widely regarded as the best combat ration in the world ROFL expensive and hard to find perhaps but the eastern Bloc countries shit all over it as well as the French and dutch and Germans. Rarity doesn't make it taste any better unfortunately.

As a seller wats is not the eBay asshat of the month here.


Any military ration with a shot of cordial has to be one of, if not the best in the world, in my opinion. I mean that's just badass. :lol:

Myself I"m all about that cappucino.... :D


Hey hey opinions am I right?
I would like the separate alcohol ration from other countries not the cock tease cordial, my Italian buddies say they did away with the cordial. But it is a nice novelty in the end of it.


yeah how can Russians not have vodka ration but Italians have a fruity cordial? My Italian buddy said they take it in their coffee...never straight.

kwiklot
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:44 am
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby kwiklot » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:55 pm

wats6831 wrote:
kwiklot wrote:
wats6831 wrote:
Any military ration with a shot of cordial has to be one of, if not the best in the world, in my opinion. I mean that's just badass. :lol:

Myself I"m all about that cappucino.... :D


Hey hey opinions am I right?
I would like the separate alcohol ration from other countries not the cock tease cordial, my Italian buddies say they did away with the cordial. But it is a nice novelty in the end of it.


yeah how can Russians not have vodka ration but Italians have a fruity cordial? My Italian buddy said they take it in their coffee...never straight.


I think if the Russians had vodka in their rations we would never see one or they would be rarer than hens teeth.

Drew78
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby Drew78 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:01 am

wats6831 wrote:
Hankvanr wrote:Should have kept mine and sold it for $152 and it expired in 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... 2503458015




I'm honored to be considered for any award!

Check out the bottom of the description and last few pictures. The ration is actually 2016 best by. You might try actually reading the description and/or viewing the photos.

I don't mind being called an asshat, I just want the reason to be correct! :lol: That price is low frankly, barely more than a "regular" Italian module.

Also, keep in mind I do something almost no one does: I LEAVE THE LABELS ON :shock:

Some additional reasons you may have wanted to keep yours:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... SwWxNYvIs~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MRE-Italian-24h ... Swol5YwMNc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... SwTuJYp7mk


Watts must be talking about me seeing as my italians are the ones with labels mostly ripped off...AND I DON'T RIP THEM OFF...the soldier who gets them from his base does so in case his cargo gets checked..he can say they are old expired ones...PLUS ALL OF MINE HAVE BEEN 2015/2016 YEARS....UNLIKE some who sell 2013 modules...lol (cough,cough)...hahahaha

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby wats6831 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:22 am

Drew78 wrote:
Watts must be talking about me seeing as my italians are the ones with labels mostly ripped off...AND I DON'T RIP THEM OFF...the soldier who gets them from his base does so in case his cargo gets checked..he can say they are old expired ones...PLUS ALL OF MINE HAVE BEEN 2015/2016 YEARS....UNLIKE some who sell 2013 modules...lol (cough,cough)...hahahaha


I've heard that many times, yet somehow 95% of mine come with the sticker on. :shock: :lol:

Drew78
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby Drew78 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am

wats6831 wrote:
Drew78 wrote:
Watts must be talking about me seeing as my italians are the ones with labels mostly ripped off...AND I DON'T RIP THEM OFF...the soldier who gets them from his base does so in case his cargo gets checked..he can say they are old expired ones...PLUS ALL OF MINE HAVE BEEN 2015/2016 YEARS....UNLIKE some who sell 2013 modules...lol (cough,cough)...hahahaha


I've heard that many times, yet somehow 95% of mine come with the sticker on. :shock: :lol:


Lol...you mean the 95% of the 10% of yours that actually make it...hahaha.

User avatar
wats6831
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:59 pm
eBay name: MREmountain
Location: Idaho, USA
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby wats6831 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:23 am

Drew78 wrote:
wats6831 wrote:
Drew78 wrote:
Watts must be talking about me seeing as my italians are the ones with labels mostly ripped off...AND I DON'T RIP THEM OFF...the soldier who gets them from his base does so in case his cargo gets checked..he can say they are old expired ones...PLUS ALL OF MINE HAVE BEEN 2015/2016 YEARS....UNLIKE some who sell 2013 modules...lol (cough,cough)...hahahaha


I've heard that many times, yet somehow 95% of mine come with the sticker on. :shock: :lol:


Lol...you mean the 95% of the 10% of yours that actually make it...hahaha.


Point taken. That only increases the value of the ones that actually make it through! :lol: 8)

Drew78
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby Drew78 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:47 am

wats6831 wrote:
Drew78 wrote:
wats6831 wrote:

I've heard that many times, yet somehow 95% of mine come with the sticker on. :shock: :lol:


Lol...you mean the 95% of the 10% of yours that actually make it...hahaha.


Point taken. That only increases the value of the ones that actually make it through! :lol: 8)



All in good fun my man..! Time to pack up some FPSGP boxes for you buddy!

SentientTootsieRoll
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:26 pm
Location: Spokane, WA, US

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby SentientTootsieRoll » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:59 am


User avatar
Delicious
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Postby Delicious » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:52 am

SentientTootsieRoll wrote:Just gonna leave this here.mre.PNG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-40-50S ... SwXQZZb-gZ

Could be "early 1850's..." :)
Have access to: Polish, Russian, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:Swedish/Finnish, Chinese, Korean, New Zealand , Hungarian, HDR
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g


Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests