International rations WANTED!!!

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Post Reply
Mkim340518
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Location: East Coast U.S.A.
Contact:

International rations WANTED!!!

Post by Mkim340518 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:44 pm

This offer would most likely be more interesting for European members...

Hi guys it's Mike again with another offer...LOL
I, we'll my family, own a small convenience store and I have access to a huge variety of U.S. and Asian foods, goods, and candies.

So, if anybody wants to trade some international rations for U.S. or Asian foods, goods, and candies let me know!


Thanks

Mike
:shock:

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 4965
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: International rations WANTED!!!

Post by housil » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:46 pm

Mkim340518 wrote:This offer would most likely be more interesting for European members...
...if there wouldn´t be the American Customes regulations about sending food inside the US :roll: :(

Mkim340518
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Location: East Coast U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: International rations WANTED!!!

Post by Mkim340518 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:50 am

housil wrote:
Mkim340518 wrote:This offer would most likely be more interesting for European members...
...if there wouldn´t be the American Customes regulations about sending food inside the US :roll: :(
I've been hearing about these customs regulations but, my family back in Korea sends me Korean food through the mail all the time...in fact I just got a shipment of 40pounds of some Korean food shipped from Seoul to Philadelphia.

Hey Housil! I've always wanted to do some business with you so, would you like to try just a little trade like one-ration for whatever and see how well that works???

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 4965
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: International rations WANTED!!!

Post by housil » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:18 am

Mkim340518 wrote: Hey Housil! I've always wanted to do some business with you so, would you like to try just a little trade like one-ration for whatever and see how well that works???
Depends how you declare it :wink: you have to "cheat" the customes.

But sending just "a little 300g ration" for €1,40 by a postage of €47 ... :shock:
Make a parcel up to 10kg for that €47 and hope it works.

We send home made christmas cookies every year to Mrs Housil uncle in LA without problems.

The only stuff from US I "need" is:

Image

and

Image

US-Rations are in Germany less expansive than in US :wink:

Post Reply