SUN MEADOW - HOT MEAL - chicken with pasta

Buying, selling, and trading rations
User avatar
German_EPA
Moderator
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 am
eBay name: advenutre-world-shop
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

SUN MEADOW - HOT MEAL - chicken with pasta

Postby German_EPA » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:23 pm

hi all

i got:
SUN MEADOW - HOT MEAL - chicken with pasta

9,50 € / Pack + shipping


a whole case with 15 meals: 130 € + shipping
best by july/august/september 2008

SORRY for the bad picture quality!

Image
Attachments
28022008323.jpg
28022008327.jpg
28022008324.jpg
28022008325.jpg
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MILITARY/OUTDOOR/CAMPING/EMERGENCY-FOOD
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: My shop: http://www.adventure-world.de

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

User avatar
BigMark
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:23 pm
Location: Gulf Coast, TX

Postby BigMark » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Interesting, that looks a lot like those fireline meals. I wonder if this is the next evolution of civvie rats, coming soon to a store near YOU! If I lived in Europe German_EPA, I'd order from you FWIW. :)

User avatar
German_EPA
Moderator
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:53 am
eBay name: advenutre-world-shop
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Postby German_EPA » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:58 pm

BigMark wrote:If I lived in Europe German_EPA, I'd order from you FWIW. :)


i am pleased to hear that :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MILITARY/OUTDOOR/CAMPING/EMERGENCY-FOOD
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: My shop: http://www.adventure-world.de

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

User avatar
MCIera
Moderator
Posts: 560
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:30 pm

Postby MCIera » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:26 pm

Actually you can order them directly from Sunmeadow in FL. But I do wonder if those cans are actually processed in the UK or Europe, since the first self-heating cans were originally marketed there.

BigMark wrote:Interesting, that looks a lot like those fireline meals. I wonder if this is the next evolution of civvie rats, coming soon to a store near YOU! If I lived in Europe German_EPA, I'd order from you FWIW. :)

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 3838
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Postby housil » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:44 am

MCIera wrote:Actually you can order them directly from Sunmeadow in FL. But I do wonder if those cans are actually processed in the UK or Europe, since the first self-heating cans were originally marketed there.



They aren´t available here in stores.
"We" (I) know them from the US-Army, I got them (or similar) if I was on duty on US installations for aircrash training with their units.

Image
Crash side (Blackhawk crashed in US elementary school)

Image
Arriving fire deparment

Image
Treatment of "casaulties"

Image
German emergency doctor (Notarzt) at US ER



We always got lunch there :D but I moron eat it all...


Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests