PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Demolition_Man
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:02 am
Location: Germany

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by Demolition_Man » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:48 pm

To be directly, from 1995/99r. But the real date of getting the same food rations as Germany is 99r.
No argument will fit You guys, because Your EGO stands in your way. You dont care what i write, You read it, and write what You want not about it or to it, You just type, this is a fact.
However, the ignorance of people who think they have the knowledge is frightening.

All interested people are Welcome for an open talk here on forum or best way just to PM me via forum or eBay.
Excuse me? I hope your already familiar copy/paste paragraph about all other members' ego standing in their way of understanding you correctly wasn't aimed at what I wrote and me personally. I may even give you the doubt as to not expressing yourself the way you would if you were not bound to use English for communication here. As a non-English native myself I can totally relate to having problems to express yourself clearly in a different language. However, as I said, we even had members who were in contact with soldiers of the Austrian BundesHEER (had to correct you on this) who confirmed that Austria uses simple relabelled civilian Travellunch daypacks for some years now. I'd be more than happy if you could produce some evidence to your claim of Austria and Germany sharing the same rations since 1999-photos would be amazing.
ViperGTS wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:03 pm
Demo Man _ Its refreshing to read a post from somebody that actually knows what they are talking about. TY
Just my 2 cents, nothing more.
Military rations I have...
tested: Germany, USA, UK, France, Norway
acquired but yet to try: Australia, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia (Mountain, IRP), Ukraine

User avatar
Eistee
Posts: 695
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
eBay name: mjulian-de
Location: Germany

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by Eistee » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Hello again Pablos,

i wanted to educate you abit further about the real EPA components and why the Feddeck version of the EPA is not correct

-Tea in real EPA is instant powder good for 500ml of hot tea, its a black tea extract, in the feddeck version its a commercial teabag, not extract.
-Drink mixes in real EPAs come in olive ORIFO pouches with 32.5g filling good for 500ml drink each, in the feddeck version it is 3 pouches powder good for 200ml drink each, not a great trade off i would think.
-The real EPA contains the iconic "cheese spread" in chili or pepper flavor, that one is missing from the Feddeck version, if they are the sole supplier for the EPA how come they dont add it to their ration?

If you want i can get a feddeck EPA tomorrow to compare it to the real EPA version in depth, i live 20 mins away from their shop.

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 5331
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by housil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:57 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:05 pm


Feddeck is the only Factory which is under contract with the German Army (Bundeswehr) and NATO when it is about food supply. The only difference is the cover of the items, the facility's are not allowed to sell the COVER which is UNDER CONTRACT. Let's be serious and dont discus about facts, because facts are facts, the state is serious so it would not be serious if it was be allowed. Stop judging or spreading false information and judge someone You dont know.


I´m sorry to say, but I have to agree with Eistee.
These allegedly German Army Ration you offer on Ebay aren´t genuine issued, they are civilian made.
Feddeck Dauerwaren is a known company over here selling single items in their own brand rations.

The only genuine German rations "EPa" are made by the "Verpflegungsamt", an Bundeswehr own facility, the Bundeswehr does not have any civilian contractors doing their rations. The Bundeswehr never hand any e.g. German-Armed-Forces-LONG-DISTAN-48h-Type XYZ rations as you offer.

Or the 500g allegedly Bundeswehr rye bread you sale.
This is a civilian ALDI bread,
you get in any grocery over here.

Genuine Bundeswehr bread come in cases like this:
IMG_3828.JPG
and look like this
Dosenbrot1.jpg
Small can from an EPa, big 500g can.
Dosenbrot3.jpg
Btw, I have the 10.000.000 can of Bundeswehr bread
Dosenbrot5.JPG

You may call it "fact", but the only fact is you are a dealer that wants to sale products, what is OK. But don´t try to lecture us! I´m in personal contact with the Verpflegungsamt and I asked them about their latest rations

I got their sheet:
Flyer1.jpg
Flyer2.jpg
Flyer3.jpg
these are the only genuine Bundeswehr food rations "EPas". There are 12 different types, see here the list of them:
https://www.mreinfo.com/international-r ... erman-epa/

You see, no Pablos rations there

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 5331
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by housil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:11 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:04 am

So sorry,
to break down your world a little now, German EPA are not German, they are made in EU/NATO. This means Austrian & German for example are the same exact rations, both got the same items why ? Because they are working with NATO. In the past ofc German did got they own rations like Austrian but now for 20 years German or Austrian they do not have they own rations. They are using the same all, from NATO for German/Austrian Country's, made in Germany by Feddeck with the difference which is the COVER only. It is so because they are both Bundeswehr. German Bundeswehr and Austrian Bundeswehr is literally now a "Federal Army". Not National Army.
Wow, I´ve never read so much crap!!!

I´m realy sorry to say, mreinfo is a "family operated" homepage and we know each other in person. We have very polite manners in postings but when I read your last postings, my RR rocketed into the air and I have to make a clear statement:

Your posting is a huge pile of crap and false information!

I´m in rations for +30 years and in personal contact to the Verpflegungsamt.

So lets see how Feddeck produces the EPas:


Ops, no Feddeck, but soldiers and civilan employees packing EPa rations in a Bundeswehr own facility. Video made by the German Army Bundeswehr.

See some more Feddeck-video:

Ops, no Feddeck again. Sorry it´s in German, ask somebody you trust to translate it for you.

You want to sale your rations, do it. Some where else and please stopp telling us your "stories" about our own countries rations.

Lucky you "EPa" isn´t a trademark so anybody can call his lunchbox "EPa"...

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 5331
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by housil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:48 pm
To be directly, from 1995/99r. But the real date of getting the same food rations as Germany is 99r.
No argument will fit You guys, because Your EGO stands in your way. You dont care what i write, You read it, and write what You want not about it or to it, You just type, this is a fact.
However, the ignorance of people who think they have the knowledge is frightening.

All interested people are Welcome for an open talk here on forum or best way just to PM me via forum or eBay.
Mod: You can proof now your point of view over here

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10856&p=76741#p76741

ViperGTS
Posts: 611
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by ViperGTS » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:47 pm

Tired of keeping my mouth shut... please dont challenge an Admin on this site. Especially since he has more knowledge than you will ever have, and has been doing this for decades.

Time to go strictly to Ebay, Pablo. Sell to the countless uneducated people out there, you will make money off these suckers.

Economists refer to this as "Oppurtunity Cost" which means you are wasting your time here.

Cheers and Good Luck.
"Little ducks, there's trouble in Russia, so they called us"
Video Reviews:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfB4TN ... bNi1TwQF5w

Sturm44
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by Sturm44 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:05 pm

I'm going to laugh my ass off if it ends up being a banned member coming back to just stir some fluff up. Buy from him or don't, there's enough info posted in all these threads to make an educated decision.

Demolition_Man
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:02 am
Location: Germany

Re: PablosCave - World Wide Trader [EU]

Post by Demolition_Man » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:22 am

PablosCaveShop wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 pm
housil wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:07 pm
PablosCaveShop wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:48 pm
To be directly, from 1995/99r. But the real date of getting the same food rations as Germany is 99r.
No argument will fit You guys, because Your EGO stands in your way. You dont care what i write, You read it, and write what You want not about it or to it, You just type, this is a fact.
However, the ignorance of people who think they have the knowledge is frightening.

All interested people are Welcome for an open talk here on forum or best way just to PM me via forum or eBay.
Mod: You can proof now your point of view over here

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10856&p=76741#p76741
Remember mate, it is only a cover, the product is still the same. However...So sorry that it hurted You somehow.

Have a nice day.
Look, I have asked you quite politely to prove your claims of Austria and Germany using the same ration items for 20 years. Housil provided you with evidence that this is not the case. Yet you didn't provide any proof and neglected both his and mine comments. Of course different companies provide the actual food and items that go into rations, noone doubts that. Thus you may find similar items you can find in EPAs on the civilian market, but not the exact same ones. Why else would you have members here wishing item x or z from a ration would be available on the free market? Cos they mostly aren't as they are produced exclusively for the army requesting it.

Any seller here has to face the possibility of his offers being questioned by members, you certainly are no exception. You have been called out for making questionable statements. The way you responded provoked this backlash. Stop for a moment and think about it.
Military rations I have...
tested: Germany, USA, UK, France, Norway
acquired but yet to try: Australia, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Croatia, Russia (Mountain, IRP), Ukraine

Post Reply