Page 11 of 15

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:50 pm
by Name_not_found
Woo its been rough, but unless a meteor strikes me ill be there in the morning and will live stream for the folks who cant make it.

It will be on youtube

Cant wait to meet you all

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:49 pm
by StickyFingaz745
Name_not_found wrote:Woo its been rough, but unless a meteor strikes me ill be there in the morning and will live stream for the folks who cant make it.

It will be on youtube

Cant wait to meet you all



I will be looking out for your livestream on YouTube!

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm
by BlackDogBob
Name_not_found wrote:Woo its been rough, but unless a meteor strikes me ill be there in the morning and will live stream for the folks who cant make it.

It will be on youtube

Cant wait to meet you all


MOST AWESOME! Brother that is great! Got some stuff set aside for you!

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:21 pm
by Dekard
BlackDogBob wrote:Hahaha. Look what I just picked up!!!! That, folks, is ANOTHER 32 cases of IMP 14s! I do believe I now have every available IMP currently in the US. Brings the grand total to over 800 IMPs from 13 and 14 currently heading to Doswell where they can be yours if you are in attendance.

You do not want to miss the Meet Up and Symposium.


that is dead sexay!

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:28 pm
by BlackDogBob
I thought I would give those of you coming to the meetup a sneak peek of my tables. Of the 12 tables in my booth, 7 of them are for just rations.

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:30 pm
by BlackDogBob
And more.

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:41 am
by Ruleryak
Join us live! We'll be streaming direct to YouTube tomorrow and Saturday from the Military Ration Museum's channel. Tune in starting at 9am Eastern time on Saturday here on YouTube. Bear with us through any stuttering. we're working with what we've got to share this experience with all of the rest of you :mrgreen:

If you can't catch us live, don't worry - you'll be able to rewatch the stream at any time. It's all preserved for posterity.

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:43 am
by parafireboy
Ruleryak wrote:Join us live! We'll be streaming direct to YouTube tomorrow and Saturday from the Military Ration Museum's channel. Tune in starting at 9am Eastern time on Saturday here on YouTube. Bear with us through any stuttering. we're working with what we've got to share this experience with all of the rest of you :mrgreen:

If you can't catch us live, don't worry - you'll be able to rewatch the stream at any time. It's all preserved for posterity.


Awesome! :D

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:47 am
by StickyFingaz745
Ruleryak wrote:Join us live! We'll be streaming direct to YouTube tomorrow and Saturday from the Military Ration Museum's channel. Tune in starting at 9am Eastern time on Saturday here on YouTube. Bear with us through any stuttering. we're working with what we've got to share this experience with all of the rest of you :mrgreen:

If you can't catch us live, don't worry - you'll be able to rewatch the stream at any time. It's all preserved for posterity.


I just subbed and I will be watching, thanks! :mrgreen:

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:49 am
by StickyFingaz745
BlackDogBob wrote:I thought I would give those of you coming to the meetup a sneak peek of my tables. Of the 12 tables in my booth, 7 of them are for just rations.



That is a whole lotta goodies.. looks like mre paradise! I hope you all have a blast!