MRE and other ration news
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:06 pm
- Location: WA state
Can't wait to try some Baconnaise with it
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:02 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Hmmmm, I see a cultural difference. Us Canadians have maple flavored everything, and you Americans seem to have bacon flavored everything.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4288
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Charlotte, NC
But the one thing I like even better than bacon is bacon covered with maple syrup!
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 pm
- Location: MO
I dont care for the buffalo chicken, its real chicky but the sauce is too hot wingy......for me. Other then that, im missing my omlette now, been replaced with a sausage patty, its good but not a omlette.