300HP ride

Any videos that don't fit into the above categories
User avatar
Stef
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Brittany, Europe

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Stef » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 am

Hi,
I don't know much about the Russians but in the 80's I remember some guys in my company who were sent to the hospital, one blind, the other in the coma: they drank some tank antifreeze because "it tasted just like Get27" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_27
:roll:
In principio erat spamum

Cracker
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm
eBay name: tedtielemans
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Cracker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:53 am

Absinth is still legal.. these days it's only strong alcohol.
Back in the old days it contained various psycho stuff like lsd, mushrooms, peyote cactus, amphetamines or other stuff..
Absinth was simply an excuse to get wasted with drugs and a reason to hallucinate.

These days it's simply a strong liquor like for example, strohrum, slivovic etc.. (75% alcohol or more)

And Bypah.. about the Vodka, try Romanian Stalinskaya.. very smooth. Drank my fair share of it back in Romania this summer. (Didn't like Vodka before). And with 39 lei it was the most expensive wodka ( about $10 )

By the way, anyone saw the movie 9. Rota (9th Company?) they used a fueltank in the backdoor to ferment sugars to make booze. Anyhow, the movie is a very nice one, a bit Russian patriotic in the end, but still very nice. Also enough action and drama. (Just make sure you have subtitles on.. hehe)
Sure, someone may one day kill me with my own gun.
But they'll have to beat me to death with it because it's empty.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

User avatar
Bypah
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Oklahoma, Tornado alley

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Bypah » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm

biscuits brown wrote:Baa..mouthwash.

Is absinthe still illegal in the US btw? :mrgreen: :wink:


As a pure blood puertorrican born and raised in the Caribbean Tropics I can tell you one thing.....TEQUILA SUCKS!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Want to try something strong and good???Try this..... :mrgreen:

tn_donq151.jpg
Either Don Q or Bacardi 151 proof rum.....that will rock your socks off!!!!Even the mexicans can hold it up.....lol
tn_donq151.jpg (6.64 KiB) Viewed 1865 times

Ron Barrilito -3 estrellas.jpg
If not a nice mellow dark rum.....Don Q or this one,Barrilito 3 stars.


the "Green Fairy" is legal in the US if is altered or mellowed down.... :roll:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absinthe#United_States
"Live long and prosper..."

User avatar
Bypah
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Oklahoma, Tornado alley

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Bypah » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Cracker wrote:And Bypah.. about the Vodka, try Romanian Stalinskaya.. very smooth. Drank my fair share of it back in Romania this summer. (Didn't like Vodka before). And with 39 lei it was the most expensive wodka ( about $10


Really??? I will ask Adrian if he can sent me some.... :mrgreen:
"Live long and prosper..."

User avatar
housil
Moderator
Posts: 4836
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Contact:

Re: 300HP ride

Postby housil » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:06 am

Stef wrote: they drank some tank antifreeze because "it tasted just like Get27"


You don´t have to go this far away.

I remember in 1985 some Austrian vintner "pimped" their wines with antifreeze to sweeten them :evil:

User avatar
Stef
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Brittany, Europe

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Stef » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am

housil wrote: I remember in 1985 some Austrian vintner "pimped" their wines with antifreeze to sweeten them :evil:

Well, at least those Austrian b...ds were clever: they didn't drink that themselves! :mrgreen:
In principio erat spamum

User avatar
dirtbag
Posts: 1367
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: central coast,california

Re: 300HP ride

Postby dirtbag » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Drinking antifreeze... :shock:
We use Ethylene glycol here
Very bad way to die!
Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO

biscuits brown
Posts: 614
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: 300HP ride

Postby biscuits brown » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Cracker wrote:Absinth is still legal.. these days it's only strong alcohol.
Back in the old days it contained various psycho stuff like lsd, mushrooms, peyote cactus, amphetamines or other stuff..
Absinth was simply an excuse to get wasted with drugs and a reason to hallucinate.

These days it's simply a strong liquor like for example, strohrum, slivovic etc.. (75% alcohol or more)


No no no Ted :lol: Absinthe was prepared from a pernod like base, and had distillations of wormwood and various other natural herbs. Powerful to be sure, but none of the nasties you mention. It still has the strong macerated wormwood etc as in the original, but in smaller amounts. Its not just 75% booze as you claim. Its the real stuff.

The genesis of absinthe goes back to the middle ages with the monastries making alchol based medicines.

LSD wasnt invented till 1937, amphetimines not until the early 20th century etc.

I bought a bottle for kicks about 8 years ago. Cost £58! It was the real "green fairy stuff"

Took me 6 months to drink it. 1 glass lasted a day. I tried the sugar lump trick too. Gorgeous!

User avatar
Bypah
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: Oklahoma, Tornado alley

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Bypah » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 pm

They say the Czech absinthe is strong......151 proof,111+mg of thujone. :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Live long and prosper..."

Cracker
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm
eBay name: tedtielemans
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 300HP ride

Postby Cracker » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 pm

biscuits brown wrote:
Cracker wrote:Absinth is still legal.. these days it's only strong alcohol.
Back in the old days it contained various psycho stuff like lsd, mushrooms, peyote cactus, amphetamines or other stuff..
Absinth was simply an excuse to get wasted with drugs and a reason to hallucinate.

These days it's simply a strong liquor like for example, strohrum, slivovic etc.. (75% alcohol or more)

No no no Ted :lol: Absinthe was prepared from a pernod like base, and had distillations of wormwood and various other natural herbs. Powerful to be sure, but none of the nasties you mention. It still has the strong macerated wormwood etc as in the original, but in smaller amounts. Its not just 75% booze as you claim. Its the real stuff.

The genesis of absinthe goes back to the middle ages with the monastries making alchol based medicines.

LSD wasnt invented till 1937, amphetimines not until the early 20th century etc.

I bought a bottle for kicks about 8 years ago. Cost £58! It was the real "green fairy stuff"

Took me 6 months to drink it. 1 glass lasted a day. I tried the sugar lump trick too. Gorgeous!


The reason that it was banned in many countries was the major miss use of it in the 60's - 70's.
The Thujone alone wouldn't be the biggest problem, it's a "mild" substance for the body.
Sure, someone may one day kill me with my own gun.
But they'll have to beat me to death with it because it's empty.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.


Return to “Off-topic or Other Videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests