Rare 24 Hour French RCIR Halal Menu #1- Part 1 (New Camera/Phone)

Videos related to any rations
BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Rare 24 Hour French RCIR Halal Menu #1- Part 1 (New Camera/Phone)

Post by BTemple » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:26 pm

This is a particularly rare and interesting ration: it looks like a standard 24 hour French RCIR ration, but it's actually Halal certified for any troops serving with the French Armed Forces or Foreign Legion who are Muslim and have certain dietary restrictions. Part 1 shows that it is tasty thus far!
(New phone/camera means no weird audio problems anymore!)

In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

WorkmanMRE

Re: Rare 24 Hour French RCIR Halal Menu #1- Part 1 (New Camera/Phone)

Post by WorkmanMRE » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:23 pm

BTemple wrote:This is a particularly rare and interesting ration: it looks like a standard 24 hour French RCIR ration, but it's actually Halal certified for any troops serving with the French Armed Forces or Foreign Legion who are Muslim and have certain dietary restrictions. Part 1 shows that it is tasty thus far!

Cool Ration! Great Review sir! I could hear your heart beat! J/k ! Looked and sounded top notch!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Re: Rare 24 Hour French RCIR Halal Menu #1- Part 1 (New Camera/Phone)

Post by BTemple » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:08 pm

WorkmanMRE wrote:
BTemple wrote:This is a particularly rare and interesting ration: it looks like a standard 24 hour French RCIR ration, but it's actually Halal certified for any troops serving with the French Armed Forces or Foreign Legion who are Muslim and have certain dietary restrictions. Part 1 shows that it is tasty thus far!

Cool Ration! Great Review sir! I could hear your heart beat! J/k ! Looked and sounded top notch!
Thanks man!
I hadn't recorded anything with the new phone yet so you never know how things will actually turn out until editing... and I was pleasantly surprised. Haha
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.