Thanks Steve1989! Best one yet! Funniest video to date, hope you all enjoy!

Videos related to any rations
WorkmanMRE

Thanks Steve1989! Best one yet! Funniest video to date, hope you all enjoy!

Post by WorkmanMRE » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------

steve1989
eBay name: -

Re: Thanks Steve1989! Best one yet! Funniest video to date, hope you all enjoy!

Post by steve1989 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 pm

Hey Ben, you and Candy are like the Dynamic Duo on narrating an MRE review. That was a hoot! That au gratin is pretty cheesy - good to just have a couple bites only if you're vegan. I hope all the lactose didn't give you a stomach ache. Those MKS meals were incredibly well stored. I have a few left, so if you want some more after you run out, lemme know! :)

WorkmanMRE

Re: Thanks Steve1989! Best one yet! Funniest video to date, hope you all enjoy!

Post by WorkmanMRE » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 am

steve1989 wrote:Hey Ben, you and Candy are like the Dynamic Duo on narrating an MRE review. That was a hoot! That au gratin is pretty cheesy - good to just have a couple bites only if you're vegan. I hope all the lactose didn't give you a stomach ache. Those MKS meals were incredibly well stored. I have a few left, so if you want some more after you run out, lemme know! :)
Dude to be honest, I love au gratin potatoes, I just ham it up for the vegan snobs so they dont tear me appart with questions. I let it look like the dogs got them, but I still ate them up. How can I waste them with all that pepper on them! Cheese is heavy but treats me well. We love the meals! They tasted even better comming from you!
And thanks for the feedback on the video.It was supper fun. We might redub all the others and rerelease them.

Thanks again Steve!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------