Spanish Breakfast Ration

Videos related to any rations
Simon2002mre
eBay name: simocros17

Spanish Breakfast Ration

Postby Simon2002mre » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:54 pm

Hey all!
This was one of the best rations I have EVER had. It was amazing, and I hope to get more in the future. My brother is doing a review here pretty soon, so look forward to that!
Enjoy! :D :D :D
Cheers,
-Simon Cross
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Re: Spanish Breakfast Ration

Postby Conrad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Good to see you're enjoying doing the reviews. I'll check it out in a short while

Asger

Postby Asger » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

I need to browse a little to see what's up with this Spanish breakfast ration enthusiasm, to see who reviewed it first etc. Because you are not the first to say this is one of the best rations. And this ration is like half of ration and other half is going to be used with lunch and dinner ration packs. You get lightweight and low calories (600kcal?) ration that contains sweet crackers, small chocolate, coffee, bad drink and what else...a condensed milk and a cereals... One of the best and amazing rations you say?

Like taking out breakfast box from Italian ration and say it's one of the best rations and amazing. But I respect your opinion and a review. Maybe you really like sweet crackers and condensed milk.

Looking forward to see more reviews from you young man.

BR
*** FaceBooK *** YouTubE ***

Simon2002mre

Postby Simon2002mre » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Asger wrote:I need to browse a little to see what's up with this Spanish breakfast ration enthusiasm, to see who reviewed it first etc. Because you are not the first to say this is one of the best rations. And this ration is like half of ration and other half is going to be used with lunch and dinner ration packs. You get lightweight and low calories (600kcal?) ration that contains sweet crackers, small chocolate, coffee, bad drink and what else...a condensed milk and a cereals... One of the best and amazing rations you say?

Like taking out breakfast box from Italian ration and say it's one of the best rations and amazing. But I respect your opinion and a review. Maybe you really like sweet crackers and condensed milk.

Looking forward to see more reviews from you young man.

BR

Yenno, that was my thought as well when going into this, and it didn't seem like over the top, but there is something about that light meal, super simple, more of a sweet snack, that really is satisfying. For me it was more about the fact then when I was done with the video, I felt full, but not bloated. It was honestly a really smooth, and light meal.

Simon2002mre

Postby Simon2002mre » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Conrad wrote:Good to see you're enjoying doing the reviews. I'll check it out in a short while

Thanks man!

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Postby Conrad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:02 am

Simon2002mre wrote:
Conrad wrote:Good to see you're enjoying doing the reviews. I'll check it out in a short while

Thanks man!

I gave it a look anyway. Love the enthusiasm. The ration itself doesn't appeal to me as much, I'm more of a big hearty heavy ration, eastern Europe/ Russia style myself but it does look like a nice light start to a day if that's what you needed and I certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to try that one if I came across one

Return to “MRE/Ration Videos”