Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Videos related to any rations
User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:21 pm

I got a super cool box from BlackDogBob for my channel, and I had to open it of course. Thanks to his suggestion, I am using it as a trailer, per say, for my channel.
I hope you enjoy and thanks again to BlackDogBob for all the help and advice!
Cheers all,
Simon Cross
:D :D
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:I got a super cool box from BlackDogBob for my channel, and I had to open it of course. Thanks to his suggestion, I am using it as a trailer, per say, for my channel.
I hope you enjoy and thanks again to BlackDogBob for all the help and advice!
Cheers all,
Simon Cross
:D :D

Again thanks so much for all of the constant support!
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
alohakid
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 8:39 am
eBay name: admirals72
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby alohakid » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Very cool! Nice touch having mamasita read content. You guys rock.

User avatar
Mpitt
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 pm
Location: Chicago IL

Re: Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby Mpitt » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Can't wait to see those snack beads. Delicious snack and make a bracelet out of the left-overs.

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 pm

Mpitt wrote:Can't wait to see those snack beads. Delicious snack and make a bracelet out of the left-overs.


Haha! My new bling right there!
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Super cool box from BlackDogBob (What's in it!?)

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:29 pm

alohakid wrote:Very cool! Nice touch having mamasita read content. You guys rock.

Thanks alohakid! I appreciate you watching!
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.


Return to “MRE/Ration Videos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest