Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
User avatar
oneredflag
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:45 pm
Location: Central California

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby oneredflag » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Every one knows that rations need some fiber elements to help keep you regular. :D

User avatar
alohakid
Posts: 524
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 8:39 am
eBay name: admirals72
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby alohakid » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Delicious wrote:
Ruleryak wrote:Great review - thanks for sharing it with us. Just to clarify - was the stone a pit from something, or an actual rock? Always great to see something brand new on here :mrgreen:


actual rock, as far as I can remember from school - a piece of basalt :)


Delicous - Donate the now infamous rock to the MRE Museum.

mahalo

User avatar
Delicious
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Delicious » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:59 pm

alohakid wrote:
Delicious wrote:
Ruleryak wrote:Great review - thanks for sharing it with us. Just to clarify - was the stone a pit from something, or an actual rock? Always great to see something brand new on here :mrgreen:


actual rock, as far as I can remember from school - a piece of basalt :)


Delicous - Donate the now infamous rock to the MRE Museum.

mahalo

Unfortunately I've already donated it to my garden ;)
Have access to: Polish, Russian, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:Swedish/Finnish, Chinese, Korean, New Zealand , Hungarian, HDR
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Simon2002mre » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:25 am

Whoah man, a Armenian ration. Never seen one of those. The rock in the food was a tad weird, but hey, the rest looked good. Awsome review man.
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Delicious
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Delicious » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:Whoah man, a Armenian ration. Never seen one of those. The rock in the food was a tad weird, but hey, the rest looked good. Awsome review man.

Thanks buddy. It was pure accident when I spotted it on an auction site. Bought in the same minute :)
The Armenian government is quite serious about the "not for resale" label... They sued somebody in Poland for selling this a couple of years ago
Have access to: Polish, Russian, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:Swedish/Finnish, Chinese, Korean, New Zealand , Hungarian, HDR
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Simon2002mre » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Delicious wrote:The Armenian government is quite serious about the "not for resale" label... They sued somebody in Poland for selling this a couple of years ago

Be carful man, don't get sued by an entire goverment :lol: :lol:
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
Delicious
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Delicious » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:04 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:
Delicious wrote:The Armenian government is quite serious about the "not for resale" label... They sued somebody in Poland for selling this a couple of years ago

Be carful man, don't get sued by an entire goverment :lol: :lol:

I am safe :) I haven't sold it- just eaten - not forbidden ;)
Have access to: Polish, Russian, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:Swedish/Finnish, Chinese, Korean, New Zealand , Hungarian, HDR
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Armenian 24h ration menu 1 (2015)

Postby Simon2002mre » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Delicious wrote:
Simon2002mre wrote:
Delicious wrote:The Armenian government is quite serious about the "not for resale" label... They sued somebody in Poland for selling this a couple of years ago

Be carful man, don't get sued by an entire goverment :lol: :lol:

I am safe :) I haven't sold it- just eaten - not forbidden ;)

Haha good :D again thanks for the review bruddah
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.


Return to “International Ration Reviews”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests