Kazakhstan rations review

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
prado67
eBay name: Praddo83

Post by prado67 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm

So, today there will be a review of the Kazakh ration, quite rare even in Russia though we also border on Kazakhstan.
24.jpg
It consists of 3 sections divided between themselves - a breakfast, a lunch and a dinner. All of them are opened with the easy movement of a hand.
22.jpg
All sections are packed into a double cover. The external cover is opened on seams, internal is opened on the directing anguish.
So, breakfast.
8.jpg
On all products emblem of Army of Kazakhstan. All products, except for jam, are made in Kazakhstan. Jam is made in Russia, in the Moscow region.
12.jpg
Everything is edible and is tasty.
The first I tasted marrow caviar.
9.jpg
On bank, in structure only vegetables and greens are specified. Even there is no salt. Validly for taste at all not salt. But it is tasty, though there is a pronounced taste of sunflower oil.
15.jpg
The paste following in line.
10.jpg
Such fresh, as well as caviar, but very dense. The ship's biscuit, in attempt to take a piece as a spoon, broke. Densely and tasty. Accurate taste of meat and butter, as well as it is specified on bank.
14.jpg
Tea was the most widespread in Kazakhstan (and by the way one of the best).
13.jpg
Jam was much more tasty, than I expected. Apples and sugar, it is more of nothing.
11.jpg
Last edited by prado67 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA or the European Union. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Re: Kazakhstan rations review

Post by parafireboy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Good review, thanks for sharing!

prado67

Post by prado67 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:23 am

Today I will make the review of a lunch and dinner
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA or the European Union. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

prado67

Post by prado67 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 am

Further - a lunch.
17.jpg
The lunch consists of two cans of canned food, two packs of ship's biscuits, tea and sugar.
Canned food. As this ration is focused first of all on Army of Kazakhstan where 95% of employees are Muslims, it is quite natural that there is no hint on pork also anywhere. Only beef.
19.jpg
Stewed meat very tasty, is a lot of meat.
20.jpg
Porridge pearl-barley. At first sight - it isn't really appetizing.
18.jpg
On taste it was much more tasty. Especially I saw the real meat in bank. The meat divided into fibers, but meat.
21.jpg
22.jpg
Further turn of an army dinner.
23.jpg
On taste it appeared as rice porridge - that is strongly razvarenny rice with a small amount of water and meat. At my look - it is very tasty.
24.jpg
25.jpg
Generally the ration was pleasant. Some products were pleasant more than in the Russian ration. For example it seemed to me that jam is more tasty also stewed meat too. However 2 pieces of jam aren't clear why for breakfast, and for dinner there is no. But there is so much sugar that will be enough for a platoon of soldiers - 8 pieces.
But can do it only on my taste. Such rations I had 2 pieces for sale.
Thanks for attention.

gschultz9

Post by gschultz9 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 am

Great stuff! Thank you for that detailed look at a rare ration prado67! It looks very interesting. I like the idea of having a 24-hour ration in three separate sections like this one.

FREMONT

Post by FREMONT » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Great review! Kazakhstan knows how to feed their soldiers well.
Good luck and may your rations stay unspoiled!

cavguy

Post by cavguy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:18 pm

Thanks for the nice review!

Ooh! looks like the Russian buckwheat "meat" stuff.... Man I have always not liked the look of that meal.

Norton

Post by Norton » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:42 pm

Pradro67

Very interesting review. I see they use the Russian Apple Jam similar to IRP.
The meat butter caviar looks good for a mid day meal.
Thank you for posting

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:14 am

I thank for responses. In an hour I send 2 diets to the USA, I hope that by mail the parcel will be accepted to sending. There very meticulous women work, will touch all parcel to trifles. Therefore I worry.

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:31 am

cavguy wrote:Thanks for the nice review!
Don't worry. I was terrified to this look. Just fat from beef stiffened. But at warming up it is much more tasty than looks.

Ooh! looks like the Russian buckwheat "meat" stuff.... Man I have always not liked the look of that meal.