XMRE on Dvor

Reviews of Civilian MREs (Sure-Pak, aPack, etc.) as well as other civilian ready-to-eat food
Travelowl

XMRE on Dvor

Postby Travelowl » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 am

(Note: I have no connection to Dvor besides being a satisfied customer)

Has anyone noticed the XMRE products on Dvor today? I have never tried them before but was curious. However the quantity that one receives per order is phrased in a confusing manner. Perhaps someone on here has purchased XMREs before and can shed some light on it.

For example, the title for the 1300-1500 calorie meal is: "XMRE 1300XT, 12 cases w/ FRH and 6 menu boxes, 17.10 lbs XMRE12H". Reading the details below gets confusing...

Based on the description....Does Dvor have a total of 12 cases available, each which weighs 17.10lb? Or if I place an order does that price get me 12 cases, each weighing 17.10lb? Is a "menu box" a case, an individual meal, or what?

Then I click on the "Details" tab and see:

"Package Type: Box
Weight: 17.1
Model: Variety
Quantity: 12 Cases
Included Accessories: Flameless Ration Heater, 6 Menu Boxes"

Westview
eBay name: robichj

Re: XMRE on Dvor

Postby Westview » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 am

Normally, there's 12 individual meals per case and the weight is somewhere around 17 pounds.

Sounds like a language issue to me, English is probably not the seller's native language. So I'm guessing they are trying to say...selling 1 case (includes 12 individual meals with 6 different menu's) and the weight of the case is 17 pounds.

Return to “Civilian MRE Reviews”