New Channel's First Review! 2015 US Menu 18!

Reviews and taste-tests of any MREs from 1981-present
Evergreen21

New Channel's First Review! 2015 US Menu 18!

Postby Evergreen21 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Hello everyone! After a bit of a hiatus I'm back with a vengeance! And a hunger for rations. As such, I have launched a brand new MRE review channel for you all to enjoy. I'll be uploading to it reguarly and have several videos in editing right now, to be released soon. For the time being I am doing modern US rations ONLY. I do have plans to do vintage and foreign as time goes on, but I'm starting things off in familiar territory. Please feel free to let me know what you think, and give any tips you have on improving future videos. Thanks everyone!

"Everyday that I wake up is a victory."

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Re: New Channel's First Review! 2015 US Menu 18!

Postby alohakid » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:08 pm

Evergreen21 - Thanks for the share... I've not had the ravioli entree but they certainly looked better than I envisioned... grew up eating canned Chef Boyardee Ravioli so it might be time to try the MRE version.

mahalo

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Postby Conrad » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:17 pm

alohakid wrote:Evergreen21 - Thanks for the share... I've not had the ravioli entree but they certainly looked better than I envisioned... grew up eating canned Chef Boyardee Ravioli so it might be time to try the MRE version.

mahalo

I have never had chef boyardee ravioli, but that ravioli in the MRE is really like the canned ravioli that you get over here, so it's probably fairly similar to what you'd expect. Don't think you'll be too disappointed if you liked your old canned ravioli

Evergreen21

Postby Evergreen21 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Conrad wrote:
alohakid wrote:Evergreen21 - Thanks for the share... I've not had the ravioli entree but they certainly looked better than I envisioned... grew up eating canned Chef Boyardee Ravioli so it might be time to try the MRE version.

mahalo

I have never had chef boyardee ravioli, but that ravioli in the MRE is really like the canned ravioli that you get over here, so it's probably fairly similar to what you'd expect. Don't think you'll be too disappointed if you liked your old canned ravioli

Well said. If you've had MRE ravioli, then you know the flavor of canned or even chef boyardee. Very similar taste and appearance.
"Everyday that I wake up is a victory."

Return to “MRE Reviews”