Multigrain Snack Bread

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Post Reply
Vietnamcollector9
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am
Location: Germany, Franconia

Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Vietnamcollector9 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 pm

Hello, Today I openeopened up s Multigrain Snack Bread Packed by Ameriqual. It tasted like tge MRE White Bread.
20180307_182211.jpg
20180307_182429.jpg

Conrad
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Conrad » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:15 pm

I think it is meant to be not quite as bad for you as the normal one

Vietnamcollector9
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am
Location: Germany, Franconia

Re: Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Vietnamcollector9 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Conrad wrote:I think it is meant to be not quite as bad for you as the normal one
I Think it Is the same bread, but made with Grain.

User avatar
Eistee
Posts: 633
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 am
eBay name: mjulian-de
Location: Germany

Re: Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Eistee » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:55 pm

I prefer this multigrain snack bread, it has at least some texture to it due to the crushed grain in the bread.

Conrad
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Conrad » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Vietnamcollector9 wrote:
Conrad wrote:I think it is meant to be not quite as bad for you as the normal one
I Think it Is the same bread, but made with Grain.
Yes, but multi grain bread in general is said to be healthier that plain white bread

Conrad
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:27 pm
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts
Location: Ireland

Re: Multigrain Snack Bread

Post by Conrad » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 pm

Eistee wrote:I prefer this multigrain snack bread, it has at least some texture to it due to the crushed grain in the bread.
Slightly more texture yes. It needed something, the plain wheat snack bread is very dull and very dry

Post Reply