Page 1 of 2

2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:32 am
by mp43sniper
I bought this case of MRE's in a surplus store and was recently thinking I should toss it out. Pretty sure it's from 06. Then I discovered Steve's videos and realized if he can eat food from the 50's, maybe my rations stored in the basement might still be ok! Haha If nothing else it'll be fun to open them up and see what's in there.

Before I did that I wanted to check with the group and see if anyone was looking for a specific meal, or wanted photos of anything before we opened these up. I'm a history nut like others here and love researching things so I'd understand if you wanted photos of labels, codes, etc.

Craig

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:02 pm
by shawker71
If you are intetested in selling the #24 meatloaf or the #23 cavatelli then I would be interested depending on the price. Never tried these and would make for a good reviews. PM and let me know.

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:29 pm
by elandil
shawker71 wrote:If you are intetested in selling the #24 meatloaf or the #23 cavatelli then I would be interested depending on the price. Never tried these and would make for a good reviews. PM and let me know.

i'm the same way about menu's 5-7, if you would like to sell or trade, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:04 pm
by mp43sniper
Shawker71, will send you a pm.

Elandil, sorry but this case starts at 13.

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 pm
by Simon2002mre
I would totally understand if you wanna keep a couple but 1 and 9, selling. Lemme know prices, but if not, I would love to see what number 1s old candy looked like and number 9s HOOAH bar. Thanks for the offer!! :D

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:02 pm
by mp43sniper
Sorry Simon, this case has meals numbered 13-24.

Craig

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:52 pm
by Simon2002mre
mp43sniper wrote:Sorry Simon, this case has meals numbered 13-24.

Craig

Oh duh, I read your post wrong, whoops :oops:
thanks anyways man!

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:24 pm
by mp43sniper
No problem! Hey I saw you like WWII so you might want to check out my youtube stuff - mp43sniper

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:41 pm
by elandil
mp43sniper wrote:Shawker71, will send you a pm.

Elandil, sorry but this case starts at 13.

My bad, should have looked better. But still willing to talk sale or trade, pm me.

Re: 2006 case - any requests?

Posted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:33 pm
by Simon2002mre
mp43sniper wrote:No problem! Hey I saw you like WWII so you might want to check out my youtube stuff - mp43sniper

Hey man will do!