Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
User avatar
Nighthawk1097
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm
eBay name: Nighthawk1097
Location: DFW Metroplex

Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby Nighthawk1097 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:08 pm

Keep calm and knead peanut butter
https://www.youtube.com/user/1997Nighthawk

User avatar
Simon2002mre
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 pm
eBay name: simocros17
Contact:

Re: Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby Simon2002mre » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:31 pm


From what I know this is a 1 pound can of hot coco, usually put in a 5-in-1 ration, or maybe even a 10-in-1. Just my guess

Here is a photo.
s-l1600.jpg
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

User avatar
JT1991
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby JT1991 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 pm



That's pretty cool. I've never seen one either. I can't find any info on it but I'll keep looking. I'm quite interested myself.
I did find this post from a member from 2009 that has the same can.

viewtopic.php?t=2616
"RCI. Taste History"

User avatar
Nighthawk1097
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm
eBay name: Nighthawk1097
Location: DFW Metroplex

Re: Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby Nighthawk1097 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:51 am

JT1991 wrote:


That's pretty cool. I've never seen one either. I can't find any info on it but I'll keep looking. I'm quite interested myself.
I did find this post from a member from 2009 that has the same can.

viewtopic.php?t=2616

Did you outbid me!?! :lol:
Keep calm and knead peanut butter
https://www.youtube.com/user/1997Nighthawk

User avatar
Nighthawk1097
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm
eBay name: Nighthawk1097
Location: DFW Metroplex

Re: Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby Nighthawk1097 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:52 am

Simon2002mre wrote:

From what I know this is a 1 pound can of hot coco, usually put in a 5-in-1 ration, or maybe even a 10-in-1. Just my guess

Here is a photo.
s-l1600.jpg

That makes sense. 1 pound of hot cocoa for one person seemed like a lot. :P
Keep calm and knead peanut butter
https://www.youtube.com/user/1997Nighthawk

User avatar
JT1991
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:29 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Breakfast Cocoa type 1?

Postby JT1991 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Nighthawk1097 wrote:
JT1991 wrote:


That's pretty cool. I've never seen one either. I can't find any info on it but I'll keep looking. I'm quite interested myself.
I did find this post from a member from 2009 that has the same can.

viewtopic.php?t=2616

Did you outbid me!?! :lol:


:D Nah I got my eye on some MCIs with cigarettes. Bid on those and I'll out bid you. Haha Take care man.

- JT1991
"RCI. Taste History"


Return to “MREs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests