Case A MRES 2015 menus.

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
Simon2002mre
eBay name: simocros17

Case A MRES 2015 menus.

Postby Simon2002mre » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Made a quick little vid to show what was in this box. It was a bear to open up!
Cheers!
-Simon Cross and Spencer Cross
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.

alohakid
eBay name: admirals72

Re: Case A MRES 2015 menus.

Postby alohakid » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:48 am

Love you guys passion, keep it up!

Have a great weekend.

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Postby Conrad » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Glad you're enjoying getting this stuff and reviewing it. It's nice that your little brother gets involved too. Some binding time.
I don't have any brothers but I have a cousin about 12 years younger than me and both him and his older brother are like my own little brothers. Since the older guy left to work in the UK though I've taken on the big brother role more with the younger guy. He's a great kid though, well not even a kid but a young adult man.
Its just nice to have a real close family member you can be great buddies with

Simon2002mre

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:39 pm

alohakid wrote:Love you guys passion, keep it up!

Have a great weekend.

Thanks alohakid! Glad to have you back on the forums

Simon2002mre

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Conrad wrote:Glad you're enjoying getting this stuff and reviewing it. It's nice that your little brother gets involved too. Some binding time.
I don't have any brothers but I have a cousin about 12 years younger than me and both him and his older brother are like my own little brothers. Since the older guy left to work in the UK though I've taken on the big brother role more with the younger guy. He's a great kid though, well not even a kid but a young adult man.

It sure is nice to have that connection, I'm glad you do as well, you planing on starting a channel?

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Postby Conrad » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:
Conrad wrote:Glad you're enjoying getting this stuff and reviewing it. It's nice that your little brother gets involved too. Some binding time.

It sure is nice to have that connection, I'm glad you do as well, you planing on starting a channel?

Eventually I'll get a camera that can record decent enough videos and do a few reviews with Aaron in a few outdoor places / interesting locations. I don't plan on making a BIG or busy channel though. Just eventually share our take on things with a few other rations nerds who might want to see

Simon2002mre

Postby Simon2002mre » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Conrad wrote:
Simon2002mre wrote:

Eventually I'll get a camera that can record decent enough videos and do a few reviews with Aaron in a few outdoor places / interesting locations. I don't plan on making a BIG or busy channel though. Just eventually share our take on things with a few other rations nerds who might want to see

Cool! Look forward to it!

Return to “MREs”