Got 2 Cases of FSR's

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
mtime7
eBay name: mtime7

Got 2 Cases of FSR's

Post by mtime7 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm

My freind just got back from Afg. and brought me back 2 cases of FSR's.. What a present
Does any one have a US value on these per meal, can't find any on ebay
Attachments
FSR Small.jpg

Bypah

Re: Got 2 Cases of FSR's

Post by Bypah » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I have seen it about $10 a piece. If you where closer I would buy a few from you.. :roll: :mrgreen:
"Live long and prosper..."

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 pm

HOLY CRAP, you found FSR's?! :shock:

That's some friend you have there. Your probably looking at somewhere between $20.00 - $50.00 or more for just one on ebay. If you haven't seen anything on ebay it means there aren't any to be found, at least in a long time.

mtime7

Post by mtime7 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Treesuit wrote:HOLY CRAP, you found FSR's?! :shock:

That's some friend you have there. Your probably looking at somewhere between $20.00 - $50.00 or more for just one on ebay. If you haven't seen anything on ebay it means there aren't any to be found, at least in a long time.
Well, I cut his grass all summer and sent him 2 bottles of Jim Beam. I asked him to bring me back some FSR's which he told me were hard to come by, But he just happened by a pallet of them, and no one was looking, so I got 2 cases.. That was what I was thinking on price, I haven't seen any available on ebay US but saw a meal sell on Ebay UK for I think 28 of what ever the monitary note. (not sure, it was a while ago)
Question, I haven't seen any on ebay US, are they allowing them to post?? Some of my other items like current US body armour they would not allow..

Also, don't know if anyone has posted about full cases of FSR's, Do I need to do detailed pics of outside and inside??

hannonmc

Post by hannonmc » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 pm

What a great find. I don't think I've seen a pic of a full case of FSRs!

We have a thread going where we are constructing our own version of one.

Very very cool!

PanzerDivision666

Post by PanzerDivision666 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:42 am

Well, i'll be damned. :shock:
now, THAT is a friend, no doubt. I'm heading out forthe Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot in Fort Knox Kentucky tomorrow. I'm cackiling with mad, mad glee at the prospects of getting at least three un molested cases of MREs, mmmm mmmmm.
I'll be hunting for FSRs as well. you never know what to expect when you go to this large of a gun show. Last year i bought a pissload of C-ration components. Mostly poundcakes and B-units. the ones with the candy. Ate them all. Very tasty. :D
so i expect I might just be able to get my hands on some. If not, I got enough chow in the cooler for a helluva Ocktober fest. Cheers, you bastards.

mtime7

Post by mtime7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:35 am

PanzerDivision666 wrote:Well, i'll be damned. :shock:
now, THAT is a friend, no doubt. I'm heading out forthe Knob Creek Machine Gun shoot in Fort Knox Kentucky tomorrow. I'm cackiling with mad, mad glee at the prospects of getting at least three un molested cases of MREs, mmmm mmmmm.
I'll be hunting for FSRs as well. you never know what to expect when you go to this large of a gun show. Last year i bought a pissload of C-ration components. Mostly poundcakes and B-units. the ones with the candy. Ate them all. Very tasty. :D
so i expect I might just be able to get my hands on some. If not, I got enough chow in the cooler for a helluva Ocktober fest. Cheers, you bastards.
I've always wanted to go to the shoot at knob creek, maybe one day

housil

Post by housil » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 am

Nice friend you have :mrgreen:
mtime7 wrote:Does any one have a US value on these per meal, can't find any on ebay
At ebay.de they make €20-30 per ration.
mtime7 wrote: Also, don't know if anyone has posted about full cases of FSR's, Do I need to do detailed pics of outside and inside??
Yes I did, but we allways love to see ration pics :D

mtime7

Post by mtime7 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 pm

Ok, I am going to put some up for sale on the buy sell forum, from the feedback on price I am thinking $25 U.S. per FSR would be reasonable..

Macaroni

Post by Macaroni » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Yes you do have a good friend there.But what is money between friends?
I wouldnt sell them I woul eat and enjoy them! :D :D And be glad you have them and your frend,that is back in one piece.